MAA (Massage Association of Australia Ltd) stands for caring and nurturing.
|CONTACT INFORMATION |
|Address||12 STATION Street|
|Phone||03 9555 9900|
|Fax||03 9555 9904|
Make an Enquiry
The aims of MAA are:
- To be of Service to our own members, practitioners and the whole profession of massage and body-work methods and the schools which teach these.
- Liaising and building bridges between the Massage and other Health Professions.
- Dissemination of information.
- Educating the general public regarding the numerous benefits from massage.
- Maintaining a realistic view of massage.We feel that our Profession can only flourish in a climate of mutual respect and assistance and keeping massage in the area of care and respect for the whole person.
Why join the MAA?
- We can help you find first aid courses in your area.
- Discounts on Insurance, courses, books and DVD's.
- Industry recognition and development.
- Education, Motivation, Inspiration
- Experience, Mentoring and Support
Massage - Chinese, Massage - Connective Tissue, Massage - Corporate / Workplace, Massage - Deep Tissue, Massage - Hawaiian, Massage - Indian Head, Massage - Infant, Massage - Mobile Service, Massage - Pregnancy, Massage - Remedial, Massage - Sports, Massage - Stone Therapy, Massage - Swedish / Relaxation, Massage - Thai