Now in its 11th year of operation
Pilates classes will tone your muscles and improve your posture. The Pilates method of body conditioning is a unique system of stretching and strengthening exercises. It is a low impact approach that is suitable for all ages and abilities. Pilates is a particulary good exercise for many people with back pain as it is designed to strengthen the deep abdominal muscles and pelvic floor muscles which provide support to the back.
Contact Ann via phone or the 'Make an Enquiry' button above to book your slot for the new Term.
Services On Offer
What We Can Bring You
- Pilates Classes
- Personal Training Classes
About Me - Ann Sweeney
- Constant & ongoing training
- Innovative & updated techniques
- Priority to safety in execution of exercises
- Affordable training
Hi! my name is Ann Sweeney, I have been working in the fitness industry for 30 years helping people acheive their goals and I would love to help YOU achieve your health and fitness goals whatever they may be
I am a registered Fitness Trainer with Fitness Austrailia my qualifications include:
Fitness Class Instructor for 30 years, teaching Freestyle aerobics, And being the pioneer teacher for Step®, Slide®, BodyPump®, Body Balance®, Body Combat®, RPM® in Bunbury.
- Certificate IV in Fitness Pilates - Australian Fitness Network ( Fundamental matwork, Intermediate matwork, Individual /small group Pilates, Pilates on the Ball, Remedial Pilates, Pilates and pregnancy)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (Personal Trainer - Special Populations - Group Fitness)
- Certified Pilates Floor Level 01 Pilates Institute of Australasia
- Accredited Pilates Floor Level 02/03
- Aussie Pilates on the Ball Level 01 Pilates Institute of Australasia
- Aussie Pilates for Pregnancy
- Accredited Fitball Instructor
- Reformer Level 01 - Trained with Pilates Institute of UK
- Certified Les Mills BodyBalance® & BodyPump®
- AGSHSS - Australian Graduate School of Health & sport Science:
- Level 1: Mediball® Certification
- Level 2: Corrective Exercise Certification
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!