Anne Sash - Professional Member of A.T.M.S. (Australian Traditional-Medicine Society) since 1995.
I have not branched into other modalities, as I have always found what I need within Homeopathy - for severe acute illness, chronic conditions which have lasted for many years, and everything in between.
I took up the study & practise of Homeopathy in the first place because of my own chronic & progressively severe health problems at the time, dating back to Glandular Fever at age 14 (1976). I am extremely satisfied with what I have achieved for myself with Homeopathy, and for others.
I have seen most satisfying results in homeopathic practice in some very diverse & troublesome conditions which have lasted for many years. Its easier to say what can't be done with homeopathy.
WHY COME & SEE ME?
The ideal time to use Homeopathy is when :
- The patient experiences continuing symptoms - pain, discomfort, emotions etc but there is no effective treatment. Sometimes the doctor is reluctant to prescribe it on a continuing basis because it causes additional problems, e.g. cortisone, or antibiotics for several months at a time.
- There is a decline in health, symptoms appearing long after a particular event, such as physical or emotional trauma, infection, stressful life changes etc. The "NEVER WELL SINCE" event.
- As early as possible before a condition becomes irreversible.
- In irreversible conditions, to assist the patient in having greater energy, comfort and mental/emotional wellbeing.
- Patients may take home homeopathics for the family for use in common acute situations.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!