Welcome to Anne Sash - Homeopath
Professional Member of A.T.M.S. (Australian Traditional-Medicine Society) since 1995.
I have not branched into other modalities, as I have always found what I need within Homeopathy - for severe acute illness, chronic conditions which have lasted for many years, and everything in between.
I took up the study & practise of Homeopathy in the first place because of my own chronic & progressively severe health problems at the time, dating back to Glandular Fever at age 14 (1976). I am extremely satisfied with what I have achieved for myself with Homeopathy, and for others.
I have seen most satisfying results in homeopathic practice in some very diverse & troublesome conditions which have lasted for many years.
Its easier to say what can't be done with homeopathy.
NOTICE REGARDING "CONDITIONS TREATED".
Listing of "conditions treated" is no longer permitted , by direction of our professional association.
Those who are familiar, know that Homeopathy "treats the patient, not the disease", and it can help even when the name or cause of the illness is not known. So, a list of conditions is unnecessary.
Successful treatment depends on correct prescription at a given moment, & the patient's potential to heal. Obstacles (not always insurmountable) include long term corticosteroid treatment, removal of organs, permanent neurological damage etc. Those who are "incurable" may be helped palliatively.
The ideal time to use Homeopathy is when :
1.The patient experiences continuing symptoms - pain, discomfort, emotions etc but there is no effective treatment. Sometimes the doctor is reluctant to prescribe it on a continuing basis because it causes additional problems, e.g. cortisone, or antibiotics for several months at a time.
2. There is a decline in health, symptoms appearing long after a particular event, such as physical or emotional trauma, infection, stressful life changes etc. The "NEVER WELL SINCE" event.
3. As early as possible before a condition becomes irreversible.
4. In irreversible conditions, to assist the patient in having greater energy, comfort and mental/emotional wellbeing.
5. Patients may take home homeopathics for the family for use in common acute situations.
CONSULTATION DETAILS & FEES
A first consultation may last for 1 to 2 hours.
Standard 1st consultation fee: $100
Concession " " $90
Subsequent appointments when needed are charged according to time taken and homeopathics given.
CASH ONLY AT TIME OF CONSULTATION PLEASE.
Established patients may be offered alternative arrangements.
Phone follow ups of reasonable duration & frequency to check progress are not charged for, and a free follow up visit may be offered.
Both fees include the homeopathic medicine(s) prescribed.
FREE FOLLOW-UP VISIT WITH 1ST CONSULTATION BOOKING
Please phone for an appointment, or email if you prefer.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOMEOPATHY - WEB LINKS :
Interesting cases from many homeopaths around the world, showing the thought that goes into homeopathic prescribing.
Website of the Australian Traditional-Medicine Society. Health fund information, definitions of modalities, etc.
F.A.Q.s and articles about Homeopathy from a world renowned author and teacher of Homeopathy.
HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINES – FOR USE IN ACUTE INJURIES, BURNS, SHOCK.
The following was submitted to Natural Therapy Pages as an article. Inexplicably, it landed on my page here.
Guidelines for dosage & use
Potencies preferred are 30c or 200c. In an emergency use what you have on hand.
Keep pills (or liquid) uncontaminated – don’t put dropped pills back into the vial.
Keep them away from strong light, electrical fields, strong odors & heat.
Having said this, I carry them in my handbag with mobile phone, & have found them effective in an emergency, e.g. carbo vegetabilis for a case of circulatory shock (heart attack!), so don’t assume that they are inactivated before trying.
Homeopathic pilules (pills) are dissolved in a clean mouth. Rinse mouth with water first if necessary, say after brushing teeth or drinking coffee. In an emergency, don’t worry, just repeat the dose after a couple minutes if necessary.
One pill or several taken at one time = 1 dose. The quantity doesn’t matter. Use several, & you will run out of pills sooner. Drop the pill(s) from the vial into the cap, then straight into the mouth & let dissolve.
In an emergency, if the first dose does not cause a perceptible change in a few minutes, repeat the medicine – another dose. Keep repeating if needed , as symptoms return while getting help. Stop if feeling better.
- ACUTE FEAR, PANIC, MENTAL SHOCK. 1st attack of angina, while calling for help. Panic attacks.
- 1ST REMEDY IN INJURIES, ACCIDENT. BRUISING. Head injury. Patient thinks they are ok when obviously not. Anything that looks or feels like a bruise. Long term effects of injuries & bruises. Blood clots. Bump on the head that looks like an egg.
- BURNS. Scalds. Taken straight away, may avoid blistering. Helps with the pain as well as healing.
- “CORPSE REVIVER”. CIRCULATORY COLLAPSE. Patient is pale, cold, clammy, breath shallow or imperceptible. Air hunger – needs window opened or to be fanned despite coldness. Pulse faint or imperceptible. Near death. I have seen the effect of carbo vegetabilis in heart attack & angina pectoris. The color comes back to the face, & “the air conditioning has been switched back on”. Worth doing until the ambulance arrives!
- NERVE PAIN & INJURY. Pain relief & healing of nerve injuries - crushed fingers & toes, lacerated tongue or other nerve-rich areas, dental pain, spinal injury. Numbness and/or tingling of nerves.
Even when paracetamol is not enough, homeopathic hypericum helps with the pain. It’s fine to use both. The homeopathic medicines do not cause any problem of overdose, interaction etc.