EATING FOR HEALTH, VITALITY & ENJOYMENT
Ingrid Orth - Dietitian & Nutritionist
An important part of Ingrid’s approach is to listen to you, allowing her to gain an understanding of your needs and life situation. She recognises that guidance and nurturing support is required for changes to be made. Ingrid realises that some people are ready for major change and others prefer making small changes at a time.
In your initial consultation Ingrid will ask you lots of questions allowing her to complete a detailed nutritional assessment. She will develop a personalised dietary plan, answer any questions you have and provide you with a comprehensive information kit related to your particular condition. If desired, Ingrid will perform a computerised analysis of your personalised dietary plan.
Ingrid encourages you to attend follow-up sessions so your progress can be monitored, along with continuing to receive practical nutrition advice and nurturing support allowing you to achieve your desired health outcomes. Ingrid is committed to your success!
Ingrid is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) who provides dietary advice to individuals – adults, teenagers, children and to families. Ingrid can assist in a range of nutritional and medical areas including:
- General Nutrition – Healthy Eating
- Weight management (overweight & underweight)
- Weight loss surgery – Gastric banding
- Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Impaired Fasting Glucose, Impaired Glucose Tolerance
- Cardiovascular disease - high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol
- Irritable Bowel Disease – Crohns & Ulcerative Colitis
- Coeliac Disease
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- Nutritional deficiencies, such as iron deficiency
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Sports nutrition
- Vegetarian eating
Registered with Medicare, Department of Veterans’ Affairs and all major private health funds.
Bachelor of Science Degree – The University of NSW, Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics – The University of Sydney, Masters of Business – The University of Technology, Sydney
To make an appointment or for further information please contact Ingrid on -
Phone: (02) 9908 5104 or 0403573081 or email: email@example.com
, Weight Loss
, Womens Health