Monday – 12 pm to 5 pm
Tuesday – 9 am to 7 pm
Wednesday – 8.30 am to 3.30 pm
Thursday – 10 am to 6.40 pm
Friday – 9 am to 5.30 pm
Saturday – 9 am to 1.20 pm
Dr Emily Jones B.Sc.(Clin.Sc.), M.H.S(Osteo.), Grad.Cert.Neonatal&Infant.Paed.Man.Thrpy.
Dr Emily Jones is a fully qualified and experienced Osteopath who graduated from Victoria University in Melbourne in 2006 and has completed a post-graduate tertiary qualification in Neonatal and Infant Paediatric Manual Therapy. Additional to private practice, Emily has previously worked as a coordinator of the Osteopathy Postgraduate Paediatrics Programme and practitioner in the Paediatric Osteopathy Teaching Clinic at Victoria University.
Emily is skilled in diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of complaints such as (but not limited to) low back pain, neck pain, headaches, perinatal conditions and paediatric common conditions. Emily has a strong interest in patient-centred approaches to health care for the whole family with a special interest in the treatment of pregnant women, babies and children. Emily uses a combination of gentle but effective osteopathic techniques including soft tissue massage, articulation, muscle energy technique and balanced ligamentous tension.
Dr Nathan KatsanevakisB.App.Sci (Comp Med), M.Osteo
Dr Nathan Katsanevakis graduated from RMIT University in 2011 and has since spent time as a volunteer in Kenya at The Coast General Hospital in Mombasa. Nathan’s primary interests revolve around sport, having playing football, tennis, competed in athletics, and skied from an early age. Though these interests, Nathan has developed an appeal for sport injury rehabilitative care and postural correction.
Prior to beginning his career as an Osteopath, Nathan completed a Bachelor of Science at The University of Melbourne with a study major in anatomy. This led Nathan to work as a surgical technician, working side-by-side with some of Melbourne’s most reputable orthopaedic surgeons. It was at this time Nathan generated an interest in post-surgical rehabilitation. Where suitable, Nathan also incorporates dry needling into your Osteopathic treatment.
Dr Chelsey KedmenecB.App.Sci (Comp Med), M.Osteo
Dr Chelsey Kedmenec graduated from RMIT University in 2012 with a bachelor in applied science and a Masters in Osteopathy. Completion of the masters program has encouraged Chelsey to use evidence-informed techniques in her treatments and management plans. Combined with her interest in lower back, pelvic and hip pain, Chelsey forms a holistic approach to patient care.
Chelsey has a special interest in the treatment of athletes and sports injuries as growing up in rural Victoria gave her the opportunity to participate in many sports including, netball, dressage, soccer, dancing and athletics. Chelsey also works with the Coburg Football Club, giving her experience at a professional level with acute injuries.
is a holistic form of complementary health treatment, which uses gentle manual techniques to diagnose and treat a wide range of health problems. At Laurimar Osteopathy
we treat a wide range of common musculo-skeletal complaints
- Low Back pain
- Disc injuries
- Neck pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Jaw pain
- Postural issues
- Mechanical dysfunction
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Sporting Injuries/ Rehabilitation
can also work alongside other disciplines to assist in the management of conditions such as:
Osteopathy and Sport
- Asthma/ breathing issues
- Constipation/ digestive problems
- Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
- Dysmenorrhea (period pain)
– Osteopathic techniques assist in improving elasticity, strength, endurance, mobility & performance to help prevent and treat many sporting injuries including:
Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
- Knee, leg & ankle injuries
- Hip & pelvic injuries such as osteitis pubis
- Neck & back strains
- Shoulder, elbow & wrist injuries
– our Osteopath’s can help prevent or manage a wide range of pre and post-natal conditions, either solely or in conjunction with other health care practitioners including:
Osteopathy for Children
- Postural & mechanical changes associated with pregnancy
- Restore & maintain normal pelvic alignment & mobility to help reduce musculoskeletal stresses during birth
- Low Back & Sciatica
- Pelvic pain & Pelvic Instability
- Neck Pain & Headaches
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Postural issues associated with Breastfeeding
- Pelvic Floor & Core Stability exercises
– At Laurimar Osteopathy we see a diverse range of babies, children & teenagers
for a wide variety of conditions and complaints including:
Toddlers and early childhood
- Feeding, Sleeping or Settling issues
- Gastrointestinal issues such as Reflux & Constipation
- Head preference to one side or ‘wry-neck’ (Torticollis)
- Skull deformation or flat head syndrome (Plagiocephaly)
- Postural & Musculoskeletal Developmental issues
- Difficulty in reaching milestones such as rolling, crawling & walking
Adolescents and teenagers
- Walking (Gait) development
- Injuries from accidents or falls
- Constipation & Bed wetting
- Recurrent ear infections (Otitis media)
- Delay of motor skills
Private Health Rebates
- Back pain, Headaches & Migraines
- Postural problems including Scoliosis
- Growing pains in muscles, bones & joints
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopaedic Conditions
Osteopathic services are eligible for private health rebates, depending on your type of cover. Please contact your private health provider for further details.
Third Party Claims
All our practitioners are registered with TAC, Workcover & DVA.