An inspirational approach to assist you to achieve optimum health & wellbeing
Welcome Centre 4 Inspiration...
Melbourne Psychology Clinical and Integrated Services
Centre 4 Inspiration – Psychology And Wellness Centre, offers a broad integrated spectrum of services within the psychological and allied wellness fields.
We work with children, adolescents and adults with a focus of using solution orientated Positive Psychology and Mindfulness theories to build strengths, strategies and tools to enable better health and well being.
We operate from a conscious compassionate point of view with all our clients and work together as a team to assist our clients holistically where required.
We believe in providing a safe, welcoming environment where you as the client can feel at home and comfortable engaging in any of the therapies, classes, workshops or events that you attend.
If clients arrive early, we are happy for them to take advantage of the peaceful and calm environment to relax and have a cup of tea.
Our entire practice is about “walking our talk” and as practitioners we’re very committed to living more conscious mindful lives and focusing on wellbeing.As such, the Centre incorporates Psychology services with various Expressive Therapies, as we recognise the importance of holistic wellness.
We specialise in:
- Lifestyle behaviour change
- Sleep problems
- Relationship communication
- Chronic illness
- Anxiety and high levels of work stress
We offer therapies for children, teenagers and adults. We also offer Mindfulness courses over 6 sessions which may be medicare rebatable.
Just give us a call or click the 'Make an Enquiry' button for more information.
Why Come & See Us?
Elise and her associates offer integrated focused approaches which are positive based and motivational in nature. These include:
- Psychological services
- clinical hypnotherapy
- Sleep Psychology
- Child Psychology
- Mindfulness classes (with Medicare rebate if applicable).
These are offered in a warm caring environment and are open to children, teenagers and adults.
You will work together on your strengths and your abilities including using your intuition to feel a better sense of control and wellbeing in your life.
Conditions That Can Be Treated
Contact us to begin your transformation for the following areas:
- Lifestyle changes
- Diabetes - adjustment and management
- Chronic Conditions - support, adjustment and coping including family members
- Weight management - overcome your triggers!
- Depression - support and strategies to take control
- Anxiety - support and strategies to take control
- Parenting support - for parents having difficulties in managing childhood behaviours. Strategies andsupport
- Self esteem and body image concerns
- "Sensitive" children - programs to help these beautiful children find their inner strength and potential
Medicare (rebate of between $84 to $124 for psychology), Private Health Cover rebates for Psychology and other services may apply.
Meet Our Team
Elise Wald - Clinical Psychologist
M. Psych ( Health)MAPS
Clinical NeuroPsychotherapist MIACN
Harpreet Kaur- Psychologist
M. Psych (Education & Development) Grd Dip Clin Psych MAPS
Sybil Touyz - Reiki Master
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!