WELCOME TO Centre 4 Inspiration...
A Psychology and Wellbeing centre working with positive psychology and intuition to identify the source of your concerns and build your strengths to increase your vitality.
We specialise in:
- Lifestyle behaviour change
- Sleep problems
- Relationship communication
- Chronic illness
- Anxiety and high levels of work stress
We offer therapies for children, teenagers and adults. We also offer Mindfulness courses over 10 sessions which may be medicare rebatable. Just give us a call or click the 'Make an Enquiry' button for more information.
Why Come & See Us?
Elise and her associates offer integrated focused approaches which are positive based and motivational in nature. These include:
You will work together on your strengths and your abilities including using your intuition to feel a better sense of control and wellbeing in your life.
Conditions That Can Be Treated
- Psychological services
- Sleep Psychology
- Child Psychology
- Expressive and Play therapy
- Occupational Therapy - Pediatric
- Art therapy
- Mindfulness classes (with Medicare rebate if applicable) These are offered in a warm caring environment and are open to children, teenagers and adults.
Contact us to begin your transformation for the following areas:
- Lifestyle changes
- Diabetes - adjustment and management
- Chronic Conditions - support, adjustment and coping including family members
- Weight management - overcome your triggers!
- Depression - support and strategies to take control
- Anxiety - support and strategies to take control
- Pregnancy Counseling - supportive counseling to deal with any issues around pregnancies or termination
- Relationships - actively take control and improve your communication and connection!
- Parenting support - for parents having difficulties in managing childhood behaviours. Strategies andsupport
- Self esteem and body image concerns
- "Sensitive" children - programs to help these beautiful children find their inner strength and potential
Medicare (rebate of between $84 to $124 for psychology), Workcover, DVA and Private Health Cover rebates may apply.
Meet Our Team
Elise Wald - Clinical Psychologist
B. Proc. Psych. Post Grad. Dip. Psych. M. Psych ( Health)MAPS
Adriana Vorster - Registered Psychologist
Msc. Psych. Msc Org Psych. MAPS
Daelle Fainstein - Registered Psychologist
B.Ed. Hons. (Ed. Psych) M.Ed. (Ed.Psych) MAPS
Casey O'Brien - Registered Psychologist
BSc, BA(Hons), MSc Counselling Psychology MAPS
Karen Freidin - Occupational Therapist
Jordie Slonim - Kinesiology
Sybil Touyz - Reiki Master
Barbara Long - Yoga Practitioner & Individual Yoga Therapist
Pippa Evers - Yoga Practitioner
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!