Traditional Chinese Medicine - Western Herbal Medicine - Acupuncture - Chinese Herbal Medicine - Naturopathic Medicine - Remedial Massage - Aromatherapy. Call today to find our more.
Services On Offer:
Kurrajong Natural Medicine Centre offers the following services
- Western Herbal Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Structural analysis
- Exercise Therapy
- Medical Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Remedial massage and more...
Conditions That Can Be Treated
Commonly Seen Conditions Include:
- Women's Health: Menstrual problems, Infertility, PCOS, Menopause, Premenstrual syndrome
- Musculo-Skeletal Problems: Arthritis, Low back pain, Rheumatoid arthritis, Aches and Pains, etc.
- Stomach and other Digestive Problems: Digestive problems, Stomach problems; IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), GORD/GERD (Gastro-Oesophageal reflux disease), Diarrhoea, Constipation, etc.
- Stress & Nervous System Disorders: Anxiety, Depression, Headaches and Migraines, Insomnia;
- Endocrine problems/disorders: Hyper-thyroid, Hypo-thyroid, Adult onset Diabetes;
- and many other health problems
Techniques That We Use
Traditional Chinese Medicine utilises:
Traditional Naturopathic Medicine utilises:
- Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- Chinese herbal medicine
- and other adjunct therapies
Physical Therapies utilises:
- Western herbal medicine
- Iris diagnosis (Iridology)
- Dietary advice and weight management programmes
- Bach flower therapy
- Medical aromatherapy
- and a range of other adjunct therapies
- Remedial massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage
- Infant massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Swedish massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Therapeutic Yoga
Why Come & See Us?
Kurrajong Natural Medicine Centre is your alternative medicine and natural therapies centre. Our primary practitioners are fully registered, members of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS), and are both leaders in their respective fields. Both have post graduate qualifications and over 30 years of experience in caring for their patients.
We also offer Yoga Classes specifically for our Patients as well as for the general public. In addition, from time to time we hold mini-seminars and general interest courses. Our aim is to make Alternative Medicine available to everyone and to provide ongoing quality information based on scientific evidence.
We also have a fully stocked herbal dispensary where specific formulations can be custom mixed and dispensed. This service extends to patients of other health professionals who may not have access to the full range of herbal extracts and tinctures.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!