Banana Bread Recipe
This delicious and organic banana bread is simple to make. Banana bread is a classic staple to have on hand when you are craving something sweet but healthy and without the added refined sugar.
- 2 1/2 cups organic spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup organic olive oil
- 1/2 cup organic agave nectar
- 1 cup (about 2-3) organic mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup organic milk (or almond milk)
- 1/3 cup organic walnuts, chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
Mix together all of the dry ingredients (except the walnuts) in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together all of the wet ingredients.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Lastly fold through the walnuts and pour into a greased or lined loaf tin and bake for 1 hour.