You can now turn your weeknight into something more special with the delicious dish of healthy salmon.
But before that, let's find out the different health benefits of eating salmon.
Salmon health benefits
- rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- good source of protein
- high in B Vitamins
- great source of potassium
- high in selenium
- contains the antioxidant astaxanthin
- reduce the risk of heart disease
- help with weight management
- help fight inflammation
- protect brain health
Crumbed salmon recipe
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- handful of fresh parsley
- handful of chopped chives
- 2 salmon fillets with the skin on
- olive oil
- lemon wedges
- mixed green salad
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C and line a baking try with baking paper. Combine the breadcrumbs and chopped herbs.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and press the non-skin side of the fillet into the breadcrumbs mixture.
- With the skin side of the salmon facing down, place into the prepared baking tray and sprinkle on some olive oil.
- Bake for 10 -15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with salad, mayo and lemon wedges, and enjoy!
For more delicious salmon recipes, go here.
Do you have a passion for Nutrition? Would you love to turn your passion for Nutrition into a rewarding career?
Check out the information we have available on what the Nutrition course involves and thousands of other Natural Therapy Courses we have available online and throughout Australia. Why not let us help you find the right course for you today on 1300 924 960