Welcome to A Ablaze Massage
A lot of your aches and pains could be muscular and stress-related. Consequently your muscles stiffen and this could affect your day to day activities.
At A Ablaze Massage
we can help you achieve many of the long term benefits of regular massage, such as;
- reduce your stress & fatigue
- improve your blood circulation
- ease your sore muscles and joints
- increase your range of motion and flexibility
- improve your overall feeling of wellbeing
Obviously, the best test to prove our claim is for you to give us a try. At your first appointment your individual needs will be thoroughly assessed and the suitable type of massage for you will be recommended. Or you may decide to have a combination of, or specific type of massage:
Invest in your health by taking advantage of our special offer of 50% off the first treatment.
- Deep Tissue
- Swedish Relaxation
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Hawaiian - Kahuna Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage
It's a small investment towards your long-term health and general wellbeing. You could be spending most of your time trying to earn a decent living and probably overlook your health and then suddenly realise that you are spending most of that hard earned money just to get well. Take advantage of our introductory special today and
Book Your Treatment
- you will be surprised and pleased with the results! Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you're not 100% satisfied then your next massage session is free. Act now! OR simply give us a call to find out more. It's obligation free. "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Confucius.
Looking for the Perfect Present? Why not give the gift of Good Health and Wellbeing..
Treat a friend or loved one to a blissful experience with a Gift Voucher
for any of our massage treatments. For more information or to order your voucher/s call 0416 184 671or email Ricardo
About Ricardo Galang
Diploma in Nursing, EEN; Certificate in Massage
With a background in nursing, and extensive massage experience working with a range of patients, Ricardo offers a holistic approach to your health care and provides massage treatments to suit your individual needs.
Styles often combined in his treatments are Deep Tissue, Swedish Relaxation and Hawaiian. Intuitively Ricardo will apply the massage technique that the body requires in order to heal naturally and will spend that extra time making sure that your treatment is relaxing, effective and right for you.
Treatments are available at his home studio in Parkwood.
For more information or to book an appointment contact Ricardo today.
Make an Enquiry ~ Request an Appointment