Why Become a Member?
Servicing areaCOORPAROO, Queensland
Why Join the AACMA?
Members of the AACMA receive a wide range of support services and benefits across Australia.
Membership packages include marketing, business and professional development assistance and tools necessary for establishing and maintaining a professional practice.
The AACMA provides relevant, practical and responsive services to over 2,200 members across Australia and offers a range of membership options to suit your needs.
Qualified Member’s Benefits
Accreditation and Representation
- Representation and accreditation for practitioners of acupuncture, Chinese herbalism, and traditional Chinese medicine.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities
- The first mentoring program for Chinese medicine practitioners in Australia. As part of the program, practitioners connect with students in their final year of study or within one year of graduation to help them transition into creating effective and viable practices.
- Advocacy for the profession to government bodies and industry groups.
Resources and Information
- Industry-specific information, advice, and support.
- Getting listed with AACMA Practitioner Referral Service
- AACMA-branded practice materials, including brochures and displays
- Positive media promotion and rapid response to negative media
Invitation to Important Industry Events
- All states and territories, except Tasmania, hold AACMA State Committee events offering networking and professional development opportunities
- The Australasian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Annual Conference features well-known international and national speakers.
- Members can subscribe to members-only eNews and Jing-Luo magazine.
Continuing Professional Development
- Continuing professional development opportunities across Australia and the Australasian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Conference.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- By partnering with insurance providers, the AACMA provides the appropriate coverage for TCM practitioners. Member discounts are made available by Guild Insurance.
- Membership fees are discounted for the first year
- AACMA members receive a discount from Guild Insurance on professional indemnity insurance
Become a Student Member
Join the AACMA before you graduate and start your career as a qualified traditional Chinese medicine professional.
Membership in the AACMA is free for students enrolled in AACMA-recognised acupuncture and Chinese medicine courses.
As a student member, you can access a wide range of benefits and opportunities to learn more about the profession, including:
- Fortnightly eNews
- Bi-Annual Jing-Luo Magazine
- Provide participants with opportunities for reflection and development
- Discounted or free entry to important industry events
- Access to Australia's only Chinese medicine practitioners mentoring program
For enquiries about AACMA membership, call them today!
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now