AACMA - Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association
AACMA - Membership Benefits
Launch your career as a qualified traditional Chinese medicine professional by joining AACMA before you graduate. If youre a student currently enrolled in an AACMA-recognised acupuncture or Chinese medicine course, youre eligible to join AACMA as a student member. Student membership is free.
Our student members can access a range of benefits and opportunities to learn more about the profession.
- Receive regular communication about industry developments that will impact on you as a practitioner
- Free or discounted entry to important industry events.
- Access to Australias only mentoring program for Chinese medicine practitioners
Our fully qualified practitioner members access a broad range of services and support.
- Expert assistance when you commence as a qualified practitioner
- Ongoing professional support
- Discounts on professional and promotional expenses
Graduate Program Scheme
AACMA is offering graduate members a progressive pricing plan to assist with membership payments:
1st year graduate - $120.00
Full membership - $515.00
Please note: the application fee of $165.00 is payable when you initially join AACMA. (This application fee can be waived if you are a current AACMA student member).
The Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association Ltd (AACMA) is the peak professional body of qualified acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine practitioners in Australia. AACMA has represented the profession since 1973 and values high standards in ethical and professional practice.