Find a Counsellor in your area
Member since 2015
Want to find out my availability, pricing or opening hours? Click on Send Me Details Now to get started.
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Abacare is a counselling service in the Macarthur area of NSW, serving the Camden, Narellan and Campbelltown regions.
About Abacare Counselling
Abacare Counselling is operated and owned by Kerryn Armor who holds a Master’s degree in Psychotherapy and Counselling with training in Narrative, Sandplay and Family system therapies. She utilises an integrative approach to bring out the best in you.
Kerryn offers face to face sessions in her office in Camden with flexible appointment times available on request.
Kerryn can help you with anxiety, depression, grief, abuse, loss, stress and problems in relationships or in the workplace, either one on one or in a group work setting.
A little about Kerryn
My Recent Professional Development:
- Master in Sandplay Therapy, Sandplay Australia. (Work in progress)
- Working with Parents and Families. Jacqueline McDiarmid Therapy and Training. 2014
- The Curiosity Oriented Approach. Richard Hill and PDP seminars. 2014
- Statement of Achievement in Abuse Counselling. AIPC. 2013
- Statement of Achievement in Relationship Counselling and Conflict Resolution. AIPC. 2013
- Statement of Achievement in Workplace Counselling. AIPC. 2013
My Recent Work History
Lifeline Macarthur 1995-2002, 2007-2013:
- Telephone Counsellor, Referral Officer, Supervisor on Call and In-shift Support Officer
- Financial Counsellor
- Welfare Services Counsellor
- Suicide Bereavement Group co-facilitator
- Restoration and Child Protection Caseworker
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
Kerryn can help you with depression, anxiety, abuse, stress, grief and loss, as well as relationship and workplace issues, either one-on-one or in a group work setting.