Susan Kath therapist on Natural Therapy Pages
Member since 2008

Susan Kath


Clicking on the Send Me Details Now button opens an enquiry form where you can message Susan Kath directly

Send Me Details Now
My primary objective is to help my clients find what's not working for them, (on the off chance that they don't definitely know) and discover answers to turn their life around.


Servicing area

Balmain and Sydney CBD, New South Wales

Focus areas

Habits Guilt Well-being Stress management Lifestyle Optimal health

I want you to be in a place where you are more content and want to smile about life. It must be noted that I am not a miracle worker and it’s not always easy, especially if your weight loss and health issues have been long term problems and in this case it make take a little time to correct. In any case, what I do promise is that I will keep on supporting you and walk the adventure with you to discover answers to enhance the balance and health in your life.

About Susan

Once the client’s needs are understood Susan empowers them to make a move and accomplish ideal results. Susan lives by what she educates, just requesting that her clients do things she would do herself. As a working mother Susan sees how wild life can be and how imperative the requirement for a workable nutrition plan is to the busy person.

If you fuel your body with the correct nutrients and ingredients, you are on the right track to maintaining a healthy weight, boosting your immunity and help you to manage stress and keep you in a positive frame of mind.

Moderation and balance is the key to optimal health and that includes work, play, activity, eating well, relaxing and sleep.
I am also a firm believer in the 80/20 rule. If you eat and drink well 80% of the time, and keep yourself fit, you can happily indulge the other 20% guilt free.

Quality, not quantity is the key.

For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!

Click on Send Me Details Now to get started

Send Me Details Now