Absalute Yoga & Massage
Learn and practice yoga with a small group of like-minded individuals.
Yoga Studio & Yoga Teacher
About AbSalute Yoga & Massage
AbSalute Yoga & Massage in Chittaway Bay NSW has been facilitating people’s efforts to achieve a healthy mind, body and spirit since 1995. We teach and manage a small class in our relaxing and placid studio, which has witnessed many individuals’ growth and development in the health aspect of their lives.
We are currently holding our classes online via Zoom to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Joining our small class offers many benefits. Aside from receiving individualised attention from our instructors, you can learn yoga at your own pace.
Benefits of practicing yoga with us
- Keeps your muscles strong
- Stretches and protects your spine
- Brings harmony to your life
- Helps you cope better with life’s challenges
- Promotes relaxation
- Improves your blood circulation
- Keeps joints mobile and your bones strong
- Calms your nerves
- Improves your concentration and memory
- Develops good posture
- Improves your heart rate
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves the quality of sleep
- Alleviates stress and depression
- Gives you a more flexible body
- Improves your metabolism
- Regulates your blood pressure
- Helps you achieve your ideal weight
- Makes you happier
Kim has been teaching yoga for more than 25 years. Her life as a yogini is a product of her profound passion for this holistic mind-body-spirit practice and years of extensive study.
Her first taste of yoga happened several years ago in the USA with internationally renowned yoga gurus. She took up Ashtanga Yoga with Tim Miller, and later Iyengar Yoga with Eddie Modestini and Nicki Doane.
Kim went on to study with Sri K Pattabhi Jois before she decided to share everything that she has learnt with others. Whilst teaching yoga, she would find time to improve her skills and expand her knowledge by assimilating wisdom from her teachers in the USA, Australia, India and Asia.
Book an appointment and be part of our dynamic yoga classes.
Qualification detailsIYTA Adv. Dip YOGA
Dip. Remedial Massage
Dip. Traditional Thai Massage Therapy