03 9886 1085
580 Centre Rd
Bentleigh VIC 3204
Bentleigh, St Kilda, Brighton East, Moorabbin, Malvern East, Oakleighm, Caulfield, Melbourne, VIC
View All 2 Locations
Dr Elizabeth Walker is a Chiropractor with expertise in treating : Back and neck pain, Sports injuries & rehabilitation, Headaches, joint and muscular pain, with patients usually feeling a positive change within the first treatment.
Elizabeth Walker Chiropractor
Elizabeth's talents lie in the innate ability to locate the source and cause of your pain and discomfort. With targeted treatment and individualised care, you will be feeling better in no time .
Elizabeth our Chiropractor works in both of our clinics located in Bentleigh and Diamond Creek.
Elizabeth started her quest for musculoskeletal knowledge by completing a degree in Myotherapy followed by a Masters degree in Musculoskeletal Management.
This has been an excellent foundation in her practice and opened up the doors to more exciting opportunities for further study in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine for which she had achieved a Graduate Dipolma.
Seminars and workshops both in Australia and overseas addressing Rehabilitation and Strength Conditioning led to the desire for further studies and the completion of a Bachelor degree in Complimentary Medicine and a Masters degree in Clinical Chiropractic.
Elizabeth is passionate about her job and thrives on daily challenges of diagnosing and treating sporting injuries and patients with chronic pain that have tired everyone else with no avail.
An acute interest for sports and trauma rehabilitation has led Elizabeth to continue with further current studies with the International Federation of Sports Chiropractic culminating in the International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma (ICSSD).
Absolute Body Health Solutions has been created to provide Elizabeth with her own practice where she can offer a high level of care and health management. It is a location where both elite athletes and the general public can be assured of individual attention.
- Manipulative therapy
- Low level light lazer therapy
- Pre and Post operative rehabilitaiton
- Functional rehabilitation
- Craniosacral therapy
- Visceral manipulation therapy
- Exercise programs for sports and spinal injuries
- Biomechanical analysis for performance optimization
- Foot Levelers Orthotic system
- Fascia release through the "Anatomy Trains" method
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent
- Active Release Technique (gold standard in soft tissue therapy)
- In-house information sessions and seminars with guest speakers
- B.App.Sc (Comp.Med)
- Grad Dip. (Nat/Env Med)
- CAA Member
- Ad.Dip Myotherapy
- Registered Trigenics Practitioner
- Frequency Specific Microcurent Practitioner
- Cert. Metabolic Typing
- Registered A.R.T Practitioner
- Registered Neurogistic Practitioner
- International Chiropractic Sports Science Dip. (ICSSD) candidate