Back to Health Naturally - Naturopathy
Naturopathy is a form of natural medicine which focuses on treating the underlying causes of disease by evaluating and treating the patient as a whole person. There is a strong focus on helping the body to return to optimum health via its own healing mechanisms. Within Naturopathy, a modern scientific approach is applied alongside naturopathic principles, including the healing power of nature, to identify the body’s capacity to beat and overcome disease.
Utilising the healing power of nature and the soft therapeutic techniques, the mind, body and emotions are supported throughout the healing process. Naturopathic principles are based on treating each individual and focusing on the whole person, not simply the affected area.
Naturopathy is an unmistakable and complete arrangement of social insurance. Six foundational standards support the act of naturopathy:
- The healing power of nature (Vis Medicatrix Naturae)
- First do no harm
- Discover and treat the cause whenever possible, not only the symptoms (Tolle Causum)
- Treat the whole person
Naturopathy is both a science and an art. Throughout naturopathic practice they utilise a number of different modalities, these include; nutritional medicine, massage therapy, herbal medicine, dietary and lifestyle advice, homeopathy or other therapies.
For more information, click here.
- Diploma In Financial Planning
- Diploma In Remedial Massage
- Advanced Diploma Of Naturopathy
- Certificate IV In Training And Assessment
- Bachelor In Theology
- Advanced Diploma Of Clinical Western Herbal Medicine
- Complementary Medicine Association
- AMT - Association Of Massage Therapists
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now