26 Hull rd
Mt Martha VIC 3934
Servicing area: Mt Martha and the Mornington Peninsula
Active Healing - Massage Treatments
Ready to bring your body back to its best?
Want to treat yourself or a loved one to an unforgeable experience?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then a professional Massage Treatment at Active Healing in Mr Martha is perfect for you. Regardless of what physical issue you're struggling with or what type of massage technique you're looking for, our therapist can use her skills to help you get back to your best. One or a combination of techniques can be used during your appointment, in order to help you get look and feel your best. So why not give us a call on the number below, organise your next appointment and discover the benefits for yourself.
Call us on 0404 030 431 to organise your next Massage Treatment.
Which Massage Treatment Is Right For Your Needs?
Our massage therapist here at Active Healing specialises in providing a wide range of Massage treatments, perfect for people of all ages to benefit from. Regardless of what issue you're dealing with for for how long you've been dealing with it for, our practitioner can use her skills to help you get back to your best. Below is a list of the massage techniques and treatments that are currently available:
- Remedial Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Craniosacral Balancing
- Therapeutic/Relaxation Massage
- Spooning (Gua Sha)
- Hot Stone Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Children/Baby Massage
Benefit Of Having a Massage?
There are numerous physical and emotional benefits to having a massage treatment at Active Healing, including:
- Relief from muscular pain and tension
- Greater body awareness
- Increased joint mobility
- Increased flexibility and muscle balance
- Increased blood and lymph flow resulting in better immunity
- Improved posture, sleep and concentration
- Increased vitality
HEALTH FUND REBATES & GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE
- Qigong Facilitator
- Diploma of Health Science-Remedial Massage
- Certificates in Sports and Oriental Massage
- Lecturer (health/science) at the Melbourne Institute of Massage Therapy(MITT)
- Certificate 1,2, and 3 in Myofascial Release
- Certificate 1 in Craniosacral Balancing
- Certificate in Muscle Energy Technique
- Bachelor of Education with a major in Physical Education
- Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer
- Core Stability Instructor ( Pilates)
- Dance Teacher
REMEDIAL MASSAGE - ACTIVE BARRE SESSIONS - QIGONG HEALING
Rebalance and revitalise your energy the natural way, when you organise your next professional Qigong session at Active Healing in Qigong Sessions. Suitable for people of all ages.