Learn how your food, exercise, sleep & stress affects your health based on your glucose biomarkers.
Now available for non-diabetics.
Join the Vively waitlist now to get a 30% discount.Join the waitlist
Acu Dao Natural Healing & Wellbeing
Servicing areaRegents Park and surrounds, Queensland
Welcome to Acu Dao Natural Healing & Wellbeing
Hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brett Wise. I am a Registered Acupuncturist and an accredited member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA).
My interest is in musculo-skeletal conditions such as:
- Back Pain/ Low Back Pain (Acute & Chronic)
- Post Pregnancy Lower Back/Pelvic Pain
- "Short Leg Syndrome"
- Pelvic Pain
- Bulging Lumbar Disc
- Muscle Spasm & Strain
- Sporting & Work Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
- Jaw Tension/Clenching
- Childrens Growing Pains
- Pain Management
Muscle tension imbalances impact upon all major joints & organ systems of the body causing a myriad of disorders. Addressing the muscular system and assisting the body's innate ability to correct the imbalance is an integral part of the treatment protocol.
Other conditions where Acupuncture has achieved effects as outlined below are:
- Headache tension-type & chronic
- Migraine prophylaxis
- Sinusitis (Acute & Chronic)
- Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Allergies seasonal & perennial
- Fertility & Pregnancy Support
- Birth Induction
- Supporting Immune health
- General Health Maintenance & Wellbeing
Evidence of positive effect; Evidence of potential positive effect and Unclear/insufficient evidence of effect.
Empower your bodys natural healing ability
The clinic opening times are 7:00 am - late pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. 7:00am - 5:30pm Friday. Every second Saturday 6:30am - 1.00pm.
Ba. H.Sc. Acupuncture
Adv. Dip. H.Sc. Acupuncture
Cert. Biomesotherapy / Point Injection Therapy
Acupuncture and Electro-Acupuncture
- Registered Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Bachelor of Health Science In Acupuncture Therapy
- AACMA - Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association