At Adjust we pride ourselves on the delivery of only the highest quality physiotherapy, massage, acupuncture and rehabilitation services across all our clinics. We live by the philosophy that if YOU are happy then WE are happy. If for some reason you are not 100% happy with the quality of your consultation we will give you your next treatment session for FREE.
Our vision is to be the leading health care provider of high quality, effective care, locally and in the wider community.
We aim to be the health care leader in our local area, providing health care solutions for every community member. We strive to continually re-invent our health solution and provide lasting results for our clients.
- Low back pain and Sciatica
- Sports/ Acute injuries
- Headache, Whiplash and neck pain
- Hip, knee and shoulder injuries
- Arthritic pain
- Work place injuries
- Department of Veteran Affairs clients
- Insurance claims
SERVICE AVAILABLE AT COOMERA & SPRINGWOOD
Chiropractic care uses evidence-based techniques to improve nervous system function using muscle release techniques in conjunction with gentle spinal adjustments. This assists in removing any interference that may be impairing normal health.
Chiropractic care is a holistic approach to health, placing an emphasis on nutrition and exercise, wellness and lifestyle modifications.
Our chiropractor will assess your condition, undertaking a thorough examination to provide a diagnosis and individualized treatment plan. The cause of the disorder will be assessed, therefore alleviating symptoms, and preventing recurrence.
Chiropractic care is appropriate for people of all ages. It is a safe and gentle approach for increasing mobility, alleviating pain, and improving quality of life.
SERVICE AVAILABLE AT SPRINGWOOD
Remedial & Relaxation Massage
- Used to treat musculoskeletal conditions by inserting acupuncture needles.
- Utilises meridian points but applies it to ‘western’ reasoning with particular consideration to relevant neurophysiology and anatomy.
- The insertion of the needle creates a local inflammatory response to help stimulate a healing response.
- The needle also stimulates local nerve fibres to help modulate pain at the spinal cord level and create descending pain inhibition from the brain.
- Involves needling to altered or dysfunctional tissues in order to improve or restore function.
- This may include needling of myofascial trigger points and periosteum.
- Treatment of foot and ankle pain
- Custom made sports and general orthotics
- Paediatric Assessments
- Video Gait Analysis
- General Podiatry Care
- Diabetic Assessment
Pilates & Yoga
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now