Dr Ses Salmond - naturopath, herbalist, homoepath
Nourishing ourselves with good food is a great start on the road to well-being and a lifestyle check-up can help you go the distance. Ask yourself these questions;
- How is your work/life balance, sleep quality, exercises, relationships, friendships and sense of community?
- Are you passionate about what you do?
- Are you happy with how you are spending your time? If not, are there things you can do to improve or support your situation?
Dr Ses Salmond has been in practice as a herbalist, naturopath and homoeopath for 23 years, at Leichhardt Womens’ Community Health Centre, Liverpool Womens’ Health Centre and the Arkana Therapy Centre in Glebe, NSW.
In 2013 she was awarded her PhD from the School of Medicine and Public Health at the University of Newcastle and is a member of the FNHAA
Her practice offers the following services:
- Herbal Medicine Consultations
- Naturopathy Consultations
- Homoeopathy consultations
- Stress reduction strategies: including emotional freedom technique
- Dietary and lifestyle recommendations
- Nutrition Assessments
- Individualised treatment plans