Alexandra Middleton Pty Ltd
Mosman NSW 2088
Servicing area: Sydney & global zoom/skype consults
Locations:See all 2 Locations
Hi, I'm Alex. I am a naturopathic nutritionist dedicated to helping women like you feel better quickly.
Do you struggle with chronic health issues that no one seems to be able to help you with? Work with me and together we can find the answers you are looking for!
Endometriosis, women's hormones and gut health
BA (Comm), Adv Dip (Nut Med)
Alex is an experienced clinical, naturopathic Nutritionist that specialises in the fields of female reproductive disorders, hormones (endocrinology) and digestive health. She has a special interest in treating Endometriosis and the various health conditions connected to it or resulting from it.
Alex believes it takes time to get to the bottom of things: the body always gets well should it be provided with the right environment. She also knows from experience that it isn’t always the case when a Dr says, “everything is fine”, and that often even with a clean diet the body needs extra support.
Alex focusses on empowering women to feel well again - through the power of clinical naturopathic nutrition, personalised functional medicine and neuroscience. A consultation with Alex will not only assess what you eat, but also how your organ function, external environment, toxic load, lifestyle habits, exercise regimes and mental wellbeing may be affecting your overall health. Using a holistic approach and naturopathic assessment tools, Alex provides her clients with tailored treatment plans based on easily understood concepts from the latest medical research. To achieve a true holistic approach to healing Alex also works with the broader medical community to give you results faster. Some of these community members include GPs, osteopaths, kinesiologists, psychotherapists, gastroenterologists, endocrinologists, gynaecologists and other medical specialists.
Alex’s particular areas of interest and expertise include:
Female reproduction issues
- Pre-conception & pregnancy care
- IVF support
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Reproductive cancers
- Disordered periods (heavy/light/absent)
- Post Contraceptive Pill Syndrome
- Leaky gut
- Histamine intolerance
- Dysbiosis (GI bacterial imbalance)
- IBS/ Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Food allergies/ intolerances
- GERD (Gastrointestinal Reflux Disease)
- Chronic bloating/diarrhoea/constipation
- Thrush/ Candida
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Thyroid disease
- Adrenal disease
- Hypothalamic pituitary adrenal (HPA) dysfunction
- Chronic Fatigue
- Adrenal fatigue
- Anaemia (iron deficiency)
- Viral infections/ post-viral fatigue
- Chronic pain issues
- Chronic stress/ burnout
- Accredited Nutritionist (Australia) – ATMS #26826
- Advanced Diploma Nutritional Medicine from NatureCare College, Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (Media & Communications) from the University of NSW