Allied Health Central
Servicing areaSydney, New South Wales
We are a team of Allied Health Professionals qualified in the fields of Exercise Physiology, Dietetics, Podiatry and Psychology. We share a commitment to team care, improving patient and community access to services and information in the vital areas of diet, exercise and foot health. We provide:
- Quality clinical service in tandem with General Practitioners for the treatment of
- Individual and group strategies that make positive lifestyle and health outcomes possible
- Education to prevent health problems and minimise the impact of health problems
- Nutrition, fitness and foot care programs to promote health and well being
We deliver allied health services in a private and Medicare Plus framework in Sydney. Under the More Allied Health Services program, managed by Divisions of General Practice, we provide allied health care to rural patients referred by their GP.
Our team consults with professional health bodies, corporate and community groups and general practice to provide tailored solutions for the management of health related lifestyle issues.
Established by experienced health professionals dedicated to improving health outcomes, Allied Health Central is focused on quality care for the individual and the community.
We have found that optimal fitness, appropriate nutrition and maintenance of foot health are particularly beneficial to all employees and the employer.
Some of the services we offer:
- Rehabilitation programs
- Health and exercise seminars / workshops
- Individual or group programs tailored to meet healthy lifestyle goals
- Individual or group instruction on gym equipment use
- Health checks
- Injury prevention seminars / workshops
- Nutrition solutions in the workplace
- Employee Assistance Program development and implementation
- Qualified staff to inform Health Expositions
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now