Mitch Peterman is our principal Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD).
An APD is a university-qualified health professional with the knowledge and skills to provide expert nutrition and dietary advice. APDs undertake ongoing education and training programs to ensure that they are your most up-to-date and credible source of nutrition information.
A Dietitian consultation with Mitch will usually involve the following:
- Anthropometric assessment (height, weight and waist measures)
- Assessment of your current diet compared to your individual nutrition needs
- Nutrition education specific to your health/fitness concern
- Development of health/fitness goals
- Negotiation of suitable strategies to achieve goals
- Provision of individualised meal plans and/or supporting resources
Mitch's main practice areas include:
- Obesity & Weight management
- Diabetes (Type 1, Type 2 & Gestational)
- Cholesterol & Blood pressure management
- Adverse food reactions (Allergies, Intolerances, Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Coeliac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (Reflux, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Diverticular Disease)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding nutrition
- General health and fitness
Dietitian Initial consult (45mins) - $95
Pensioner - $85
Dietitian review consult (30mins) $77
Pensioner - $66
Private Health Insurance rebates available (rebates can vary so check with your health fund).
Clients with an Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) from their GP are entitled to a medicare rebate of $52.95 for each consultation.
Call Mitch today to find out more or reach him through the 'Make an Enquiry' form below.