Servicing area: Fremantle
Your visions will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside awakes.
About Kenneth Milling
As a qualified adult and child psychotherapist I completed a 7 year specialised training as a Jungian Analyst. I am committed to understanding and developing the capacity of the human potential and believe that self-awareness and increased consciousness empowers individuals to embrace and facilitate change.
The Services offered include:
- Counselling (Individuals and Couples)
- Clinical Supervision (for Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Psychologists and Allied Health Professionals)
- Coaching (Executive & Life)
- Jungian Analysis
Ken offers 50-minute individual consultation in his Fremantle practice, and can also offer online sessions for individuals in other areas of Australia and overseas, during weekdays from Monday to Thursday. All consultations are strictly confidential have extensive experience as a clinician, working with adolescents, adults, couples, clinicians, and many corporate executives to resolve myriad personal, behavioural and relationship problems. Analysis is both a form of personal exploration and a form of therapy for people who are in distress or have emotional problems, as well as for those who feel a lack of fulfilment or want to explore the direction or meaning of their lives.
- Diploma – Jungian Analysis
- Diploma – Child Psychotherapy
- Advanced Diploma – Psychotherapy
- Graduate Diploma – Analytical Psychotherapy
Professional Association Memberships
- International Association for Analytical Psychology
- Australian and New Zealand Society of Jungian Analysts