Find a Homeopath in your area
Member since 2008
Andrew's Homeopathic Housecalls
Want to find out my availability, pricing or opening hours? Click on Send Me Details Now to get started.
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Andrew's Homeopathic HousecallsWhat is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine (i.e. one that treats the "whole person") which is SAFE, GENTLE and HIGHLY EFFECTIVE. It is a system of natural medicine that operates on the LAW OF SIMILARS ("like cures like") and the medicines used come from the plant, animal and mineral kingdoms and have remained essentially unchanged over the course of the last two hundred years, which is as long as homeopathy has been practised. Often homeopathy can help chronic health conditions (both physical and psychological) that have not been helped by conventional medicine and other natural therapies.
What conditions can Homeopathy successfully treat?
- Women's health issues - PMT, period pain, menopause, endometriosis, ovarian cysts
- Headaches / migraines
- Gastrointestinal symptoms - irritable bowel, allergies / food intolerances
- Musculoskeletal problems - backache, muscular tension, sciatica, arthritis, rheumatism
- Skin conditions - eczema, psoriasis, fungal conditions
- Psychological / emotional issues - depression, anxiety, self-esteem problems, mood swings, stress-related illness
- Trauma - sexual abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder
- Addictions - alcohol, drugs, food (over-eating), tobacco
- Children's health / behavioural issues - ADD/ADHD, autism, hyperactivity, aggressive behaviour, social / learning difficulties
What are the advantages of Homeopathic treatment?
- SAFE and GENTLE remedies made from NATURAL products
- no side effects
- NON ADDICTIVE (unlike prescription drugs)
- Treat the INDIVIDUAL and not the condition (an individualised approach)
- Addresses the underlying CAUSE rather than merely relieving the symptoms
- a popular form of NATURLA HEALING especially with CHILDREN who love taking the medicines
Why is treating symptoms a flawed approach?
Western medicine and many natural therapies target SYMPTOMS of disease as if they are the real problem. SYMPTOMS and illness (whether physical, emotional or psychological) are merely INDICATORS of a system out of balance.
By treating only the symptoms (at the physical level) whether with pharmaceutical drugs, herbs, supplements or nutritionally, the importance of involvement of the other levels is negated, resulting in suppression of symptoms and leaving the REAL DEEPER CAUSES unaddressed.
The drawback with this appreach is that with time and additional stress, the old symptoms will RE-EMERGE with a vengeance or new ones will manifest. This is commonly seen when a drug, supplement or change of diet is stopped
Homeopathy treats the "Whole Person"
homeopathy has been a safe, gentle yet powerful healing system of natural medicine for over 200 years. It simultaneously balances the "whole person" on all levels of their being - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
The homeopathic medicine is carefully selected for each individual to match their unique "pattern" of symptoms.
For example. it is not uncommon for five patients coming in with a similar type of migraine, or irritable bowel, to be given five different medicines based on how they individually experience their condition
Each individual's personality, thoughts, beliefs and attitudes stronly infulences selection of their remedy
What's involved in a Homeopathic treatment program?
Following an INITIAL CONSULTATION (1 - 1.5 hours) where the patient's case history is taken, a HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY is prescribed to balance the patient
Regular FOLLOW-UPS are CRUCIAL and patient compliance to the treatment program are critical to the long-term successful outcome of the treatment
A homeopathic treatment program may vary from 3 to approximately 8 sessions depending on the severity and time-frame of the problem being addressed
Clients that are COMMITTED to the process of personal growth and change are the ones that generally receive the best results
What are some of the benefits of Homeopathic Treatment?
- INCREASED ENERGY / MOTIVATION levels
- Greater PEACE OF MIND AND HAPPINESS
- Improved MENTAL CLARITY
- DECREASED STRESS levels
- ENHANCED GENERAL HEALTH and WELLBEING
- DISAPPEARANCE of any PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS and ILLNESSES over time
Features of my mobile homeopathic services:
- Personalised consultations in the privacy and comfort of your own home at a time convenient to you (covers certain designated areas)
- Phone consultations can be arranged (although the "initial consultation" needs to be "face to face")
- Email / phone enquiries are most welcome
- Remedy deliveries (minimum call-out charge applies)
- Homeopathic 1st aid kits (available for ordering)
Homeopathic Consultation Fee Structure:
- Initial Consultation (1-1.5 hours) $80 (includes a homeopathic remedy)
- Extended Follow-Up Consultation (1 hour) $70
- Short Follow-Up Consultation (.5 hour) $50
Qualification detailsAbout Andrew
Hi, my name is Andrew and I am a classically trained homeopath with over 10 years clinical experience.
I received my homeopathic training at MCNM (Melbourne College of Natural Medicine) now known as Endeavour College.
I am passionate about helping people heal themselves with the help of the wonderful healing energy of the homeopathic medicines. I know of no other system of healing that works at such a deep level.
I operate my mobile homeopathic service (by appointment only) around the Melbourne Bayside area and the Mornington Peninsula. Please contact me via my mobile (0439 336 033) or email me for an enquiry or appointment. I do require at least 24 hours notice of cancellation of appointment, otherwise I may charge a penalty fee.