A WONDER ANTIDOTE TO STRESS AND MUSCLE TENSION WHILE INDUCING A RELAXED STATE
Massage is best-described as
- "A healing touch that applies force on the muscle belly of the body.
- its’ systematic manipulation of the soft tissue is used as a curative effect on the body.
- Soft tissue is made more palpable through massage as it relieves muscle tension as well as muscle spasms.
- Improves blood and lymph circulation.
- Includes the stretching of connective tissue
- Hastens to eliminate waste and toxins
Life does have a way of keeping us busy. However, don't forget the most important person- yourself! For, if not healthy in mind, spirit and soul you can’t afford to be there for every other important being in your life.
Making time to care for you, shouldn't be a chore but a necessity, especially when life demands so much more
Touch is one of the most primal senses and the only form of therapy that can positively affect all the bodies systems simultaneously without any unpleasant side affects.
USE MASSAGE AS A PREVENTATIVE!!!
Click here to watch Video
- THE BLOOD AND LYMPH CIRCULATION
- THE NERVOUS AND DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
- HASTENS TO ELIMINATE WASTE AND TOXINS
- IMPROVES MUSCLE TONE POSTURE AND JOINT MOBILITY
- SLEEP QUALITY AS WELL AS QUANTITY AND
THE POWER OF HEALING IN MASSAGE IS THE ENERGY THAT FLOWS THROUGH IN TOUCH TO REFRESH, REGENERATE AND REVITALISES
Regular massage maintenance will increase your overall sense of well being for optimum physical and psychological health.
A massage every 4-8 weeks helps keep the body in tune with the mind.
Always, as a rule of thumb, maintain fluids up over a 24- 48 hour period, post massage to help in the elimination of fluid retention and toxins from the body.
TYPES OF MASSAGE
Swedish / Relaxation Therapy
- The main purpose is to increase the oxygen flow in the blood and to release tension as well as toxins from the muscle.
- A Relaxation/ Swedish massage is designed for any person who has complete relaxation in mind.
- It includes deep tissue work, the aim to levitate tired overworked and nagging muscles.
- It reduces stress both emotional and physical and is suggested as part of a regular program during stress management
SWEDISH MASSAGE FEELS GOOD, IS RELAXING AND INVIGORATES ALL AT ONCE!!!
- Our bodies are made of many layers of skin, the same applies for muscles, and there are many layers!!!
- Swedish massage works on the superficial layers, that is, layers that are close to the surface of skin and Swedish massage induces relaxation on the surface.
- Deep tissue massage (DTM) focuses on the deeper layers of the muscle as well as the superficial muscle.
- Deep tissue massage helps to levitate problem areas deeper under the surface of the superficial muscle
- The purpose of deep tissue massage is to unstick the muscle belly and release both toxins as well as deep-seated tension held in what is commonly known as knots or trigger points.
- It is also beneficial for many physical problems such as sports injuries.
- As with Swedish massage, deep tissue massage can work on an emotional level.
- The emotions released through deep tissue are commonly emotions that have been stored over a long period of time.
- Provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow, area specific or full body.
- It is designed for the more acute or chronic pain.
- Acute pain is a rapid onset severe symptom/ pain that is brief in duration after treatment.
- Chronic pain is a pain of a long duration involving several treatments before improvement.
- All muscles run in a line, remedial massage, traces the line of discomfort (pain), as far as the initial pain, which may or
- may not be where the discomfort is, healing both the cause of the discomfort as well as the symptom.
Use remedial massage to assist you in many conditions such as listed below
- NECK/BACK & SHOULDER PAIN
- TENSION HEADACHES & MIGRAINES…
OF COURSE THERE ARE MANY MORE....
REMEDIAL MASSAGE NOT ONLY HELPS IN THE SHORT TERM OF EVERYDAY LIVING BUT IN THE SPRAINS AND STRAINS OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
- Why not include the use of essential oils?
- Aromatherapy involves the use of essential oils, often pre-blended into base oil.
- Along with touch, which is one of the primal senses, smell, the most enduring of our senses can positively have a profound effect on our physical being as well as psychological.
ESSENTIAL OILS INVIGORATE THE MIND, ENLIVEN THE SENSES AND RELAX THE MUSCLES ALL WHIST HAVING A MASSAGE!!!
- Aromas can trigger and leave impressions associated with previous experiences or emotions can be re-created all in the perfume of oil. Doterra essential oils used and can be purchased.