Holistic Counselling addresses all aspects of the client’s life: Mental, Physical, Emotional and Spiritual. Working on the issues that are affecting you in the now. Using processes that include inner child work, relaxation and meditation, sand play and dream work.
By using these tools, enabling you to move towards a healing outcome where we are gaining control over our lives and our futures. You are in control of your journey, you make the choice in healing yourself – I am here to help, guide and to show you the tools that you may use to uncover and transform the obstacles to enable you to move forward.
Being beneficial to all and particularly effective for people who may be withdrawn, going through life transitions, have difficulty expressing them self verbally, or are lacking self esteem.
Holistic Counselling has been widely used with children through to adults in many of these areas:
The client can express issues and explore their feelings in a safe and nurturing environment using a range of different techniques and materials
The Goals of Holistic Counselling
- Grief and loss
- Behavioural issues
- Intellectual and physical disabilities
- Depression and mental health
- Progressive or degenerative illness
- Palliative care
- Anger management
- Relationship difficulties
- Health challenges
- Life transitions
- Building Self-esteem
- Personal Growth
- Spiritual issues
The Goals and Objectives of Art Therapy/Holistic Counselling are to:
- Provide sessions to participants to enhance their daily lives
- Encourage participants to access their creativity
- Facilitate the exploration of feelings
- Provide “person-centred care” (focusing on the person rather than the illness or condition)
- Improve focus and concentration
- Reduce anxiety
- Increase self-esteem
- Encourage interaction and communication
- Provide activities to engage all participants
- Create a safe environment for expression of feelings and emotional release
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!