Ann McCarthy Acupuncture
Health in the Bay, Level 1
6 Young st
Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Servicing area: Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Cammeray, Mosman
Boost Your Overall Health & Well-Being:
Learn more about how a licensed acupuncturist can help improve your overall health & well-being.
About Ann McCarthy - Registered Acupuncturist
Ann provides a caring and professional service and is passionate about getting results for her clients, working with them holistically to address the root cause of their symptoms and improve overall health & well-being.
Particular areas of interest
- Women’s health, menopause, insomnia, stress relief, anxiety, fatigue
- Pregnancy related aches and pains, nausea, vomiting
- Fertility (including IVF assistance), gynecological related issues
- Pain relief, headaches, back pain, shoulder tension
- Digestive issues, gastrointestinal issues
- Moxibustion (heat therapy)
- Cupping therapy
- Holistic consultation
Ann is a member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) and the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMRB) and adheres to a strict code of ethics and conduct. She is covered with health funds offering rebates for Acupuncture.
All major health funds offering rebates for Acupuncture accepted.
- Licentiate in Acupuncture, Acupuncture Foundation of Ireland
- Certificate in Clinical Practice of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, International Acupuncture Training Centre, Nanjing University of TCM, China
- Member of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) and the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMRB)