Find a Naturopath in your area
Member since 2011
AQ1 The Ayurvedic Essence Within
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
With a unique, disciplined and thorough consultative approach that focuses on the needs of the individual, our treatments will enable all to achieve the optimal level of wellbeing for a happy and active life.
AQ1 Homoeopathic ClinicAbout Us
At AQ1 we believe in illness prevention, knowing that many easily curable conditions may become severe if left untreated. Your first consult I will conduct a thorough health assessment with a individualised approach according to your specific health needs.
AQ1 focus on:
- Children's Health, behavioural and learning disorders.
- Women's Health, menstrual disorders, pregnancy, infertility, hormonal imbalance etc.
- Mental and Emotional Health including, stress, anxiety and depression.
What is Homoeopathy?
Homoeopathy is a complete system of medicine developed by German Physician and chemist, Dr Samuel Hahnemann based on the principles of "like cures like".
Hahnemann found that many substances, when administered to healthy people, could produce symptoms similar to those experienced by sick people. He also found that illnesses could be ameliorated by using small, specially prepared doses of these substances, if prescribed on the basis of similarity of symptoms.
For example, coffee stimulates the nervous system and the production of urine. A homoeopathic dose of coffee can cure a patient troubled with unusual mental activity and sleeplessness together with excessive urine production.
In the last 200 years the clinical effectiveness of homoeopathy has been clearly demonstrated and today homoeopathy is used worldwide and is recognised by the World Health Organisation as a valid form of healthcare.
What Conditions can Homoeopathy treat?
Homoeopathy can be used to treat a wide range of symptoms such as;
- Acute Complaints-colds, coughs, earaches, food poisoning etc.
- Chronic Complaints - Skin conditions, depression, headaches, behavioural problems, digestive
- disturbances, asthma, arthritis etc.
- Female problems - Menstrual disorders, pregnancy, infertility, hormonal disturbances etc.
- Childhood behavioural disorders - ADD, ADHD, adverse reactions to vaccinations etc.
- First aid - bite stings, hives, injuries, trauma, travel sickness etc.
- Vague symptoms - where there are no identifiable causes of disease, but the person feels far from well.
Homoeopathy for Children
Homoeopathy for Women
Homoeopathy for Men
Homoeopathy for the Elderly
Bachelors Degree in Homoeopathy
Registered with Australian Registers of Homoeopaths (AROH)
Member of the Australian Homoeopathic Association (AHA)