Aroma Ki Day Spa
Our therapists are all professionally trained and we have specialised body therapists.
Aroma Ki Day Spa - Massage Therapies
At aroma ki day spa Sydney we are specialists in massage. Our therapists are all professionally trained and we have specialised body therapists.
If you are able to claim on your Healthfund, let us know when booking so we can match the appropriate therapist.
We use only the highest quality products in all our massages. Natural Plant Oils infused with Pure Essential Oils are used in all massage treatments for your health and well-being. You will not find any mineral oils or other petrochemicals in our body lotions and massage oils as only the highest quality ingredients are sourced for our exclusive treatments. The massage oils actually condition and nourish your skin. The Pure Essential Oils infused in the massage blends enhance your well being and work with your body to bring balance and peace of mind.
Hot Rock Massage Northern Beaches
From $170 for 1 hour A deeply relaxing massage for both men and women. Heated natural stones are used to melt away tension, restoring balance and connection between body mind and spirit.90 minutes $245 | 75 minutes $205 | 60 minutes $170
Remedial Massage Northern Beaches
This therapeutic massage targets specific problems and releases muscular tension. Your therapist will consult with you to ensure the ideal pressure for your requirements.90 minutes $232 | 75 minutes $200 | 60 minutes $155 | 45 minutes $128| 30 minutes $105
Aromatherapy Massage Northern Beaches
Enjoy the healing benefits of natural pure essential oils in this totally relaxing style of massage.90 minutes $222 | 75 minutes $190 | 60 minutes $145 45 minutes $118 | 30 minutes $95
Lymphatic Drainage Massage Northern Beaches
A special gentle rhythmic massage to stimulate the lymphatic system and boost the immune system. Ideal for cellulite, oedema and detoxing. Same pricing as remedial massage
Pregnancy Massage Northern Beaches
Massage to target all the pregnancy trouble spots, lower back, tired feet, shoulders. Relax, renew, revive while you lie face down on a specially designed table for total bliss. Same pricing as remedial massage
Massage is both a luxurious indulgence and part of healthy lifestyle. It has many health benefits. A massage at least once a month is ideal wellness maintenance.
Massage assists with the following conditions
- Massage Relieves stress by relaxing trapped tension and allowing the self healing process to kick in.
- Massage Improves circulation which is vital for healthy function of the whole body.
- Massage Stimulates your immune system to fight infection and disease.
- Massage Reduces high blood pressure
- Massage Reduces muscular tension
- Massage Reduces swelling
- Massage Relieves pain in muscles and joints so it is excellent after a workout, for those suffering arthritis, rheumatism, and also for some cancer sufferers
- Massage Relieves some headaches
- Massage Relaxes or stimulates the nervous system depending on the type of strokes used
- Massage is Excellent for depression & other psychological disorders a good massage is deeply relaxing followed by a feeling of well being and an increase in general energy levels
- Massage Raises energy levels. Energies blocked by tension are released and flow freely so we feel energised
- Massage Improves sleep
- Massage Promotes a sense of well-being
Call to book your appointment on 0455 508 500