Physiotherapy and rehabilitation:
- Musculo Skeletal Injury Management
- Neck and Back Care
- Upper and Lower Limb
- Sports Injuries
- Work and Motor Vehicle Injuries
- Pre and Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Abdominal and Postural Conditioning
- Core Strengthening
- Hands on Therapy
- Home visits
- Hydrotherapy - Aquatic Physiotherapy
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Fracture Clinic - fibreglass casting
- Nutrition and Weight Loss Programs
- Body Sculpture Programs
- Personal Training
Hydrotherapy, or Aquatic Physiotherapy, is a form of treatment conducted in a heated pool. The warm water assists muscles to relax and joints to move more easily. The buoyancy supports aching joints and alleviates the stress of normal movement. An ability to swim is not necessary.
Initial consultation & treatment - 1 hour duration
Subsequent treatments - 45 minutes duration
A range of procducts are on offer, including:
- Customised soft sole orthotics made to measure for 'flat or high arched feet' - adults and children
- Full range of back-care, upper and lower limb splints and supports for sport and rehabilitation of injuries
- Anti-inflammatory herbal creams for the management of muscular/joint pain relief and inflammation
- Wellness Products including water treatment systems, air purification systems, magnetic therapy and whole foods nutrition
Customised soft sole orthotics made to measure for 'flat or high arched feet'. Adults and children.
Fibreglass casting available.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!