South Perth WA 6151
At times, you may feel stuck or encounter obstacles that are holding you back from the life you want to live. Art is a therapeutic tool that will help you gain self-awareness, insight, and coping skills. Janeen can help you gain clarity through art therapy. Call to book your session.
Creativity Psychotherapist & Clinical Hypnotherapist
Janeen's interests lie in the unconscious stories that people develop and invent, which impact how they perceive themselves and behave.
She believes stories determine the present and the future, how we travel, our motivation, our sense of self and intimacy.
As a professional artist, her paintings depict life's transitions: relocation, separation, health, loss, and grief.
Living in diverse remote mining communities within Australia and China has left her deeply interested in the impacts of attachment, bonding, and identity development.
She has become an expert in transitions, focusing on the social and cultural impacts of relocation and reinvention.
In art therapy, creative outlets are used to improve and enhance physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Therapists use visual arts to promote self-expression, self-awareness, and self-development within a psychoanalytical theoretical framework. These include:
- Clay therapy
- Creative writing
Artwork allows the client to express their feelings and emotions in a physical form to construct a sensory depth to their expression.
Creative ability is not a prerequisite, and the focus is not on the final product, but on the journey.
Through art therapy, clients can:
- Express hard feelings
- Develop their creative and imaginative abilities
- Enhance their ability to cope and focus
- Boost their self-esteem and confidence
- Clarify and identify issues and concerns
- Improve communication skills
- Share in a safe and nurturing environment
- Improve their motor skills and coordination
- Determine personal and emotional blocks that hinder personal growth
Coaching and Personal Development
Art4Success aims to guide client exploration & development of self-awareness.
In coaching, we are encouraged to explore our beliefs, behavioural patterns, and individual views of the world objectively.
Growth and Development Coaching helps clients achieve whatever they desire in any area of their lives.
It helps determine where the individual is right now and where they would like to be, then provides options for bridging the gap.
Behaviour Profiling Extended DISC
Extended Disk is for individuals over the age of 14 and organisations that seek to maximise the potential of their people and employees.
During this programme, participants will improve their performance, communication skills, and management skills.
Clinical Supervision and Mentoring
Supervision groups and individual sessions are available online and in person.
Using creative expression, Clinical Supervision assists the Therapist in exploring and self-reflecting on four areas:
- Identify any potential mental or emotional issues, and practise self-care.
- Challenge the therapist's/supervisor’s use of theories, methods and ethics in relation to clients and the work environment.
- Professional development of the individual within established frameworks and codes of conduct.
- Support the therapist's business-building or career development goals.
Art4Success facilitates profound breakthroughs for people from all walks of life. As you recognise your barriers to success, you will overcome them and reach your goals.
For more information about how art therapy can help you, send an online enquiry to Janeen.