AUST-SINO CHINESE MEDICINE & MEDICINE CENTRE
Consultation Hours: Mon -Fri 10am -6pm, Sat 10am -2pm.
Dr. Celia Xiang Xin Huang
Celia Huang is an acupuncturist and Chinese herbal medicine practitioner registered by the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia.
She earned a bachelor’s degree of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) from China in 1983 after 5 years’ study, comprising 70% TCM and 30% Western Medicine.
She has had over 33 years of experience with acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine and therapeutic massage. She was a qualified doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine in a Shanghai hospital for 11 years, and has had over 22 years’ practice in Australia.
Work Cover, Health Fund and TAC rebates are available.
Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Massage and Cupping are Drug free and are used for Treatment and Prevention of Diseases
The World Health Organisation (WHO) in December 1979 recognized a number of disorders that have been successfully treated by Acupuncture, such as:
- Headaches and migraines
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Sports injuries, neck, shoulder, back, leg pain, arthritis and sciatica
- Asthma, hay fever, sinusitis, chronic cough, sore throat, cold and flu
- Diarrhoea, constipation, gastritis, colitis, mouth ulcers and weight control
- Premenstrual tension, painful, menopause, difficulty with conception and morning sickness
- Stroke and facial paralysis
- Acne, eczema and dermatitis
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now