Find a Counsellor in your area
Member since 2020
Focus area: Telehealth
Want to find out my availability, pricing or opening hours? Click on Send Me Details Now to get started.
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
Quick reservations with a professional counsellor or connection advisor in your vicinity.
Associated Counsellors | About
Choose from a network of qualified, registered counselors and psychologists at more than 35 sites across Sydney.
Our professional counsellors and psychologists offer safe and effective care for stress, depression, anxiety, fear, anger management, frustration, sexuality, relationship issues, recent or childhood trauma, violence and many other problems.
- Anxiety, stress and worry, panic attacks, phobias, insomnia.
- Depression, low mood and feelings of emptiness
- Relationship counselling and marriage counselling
- Clinical and Registered Psychologist services
- Anger management
- Addictions, including drug and alcohol counselling, sex addiction, gambling, internet addiction
- Eating disorders and body image issues
- Trauma and abuse, including emotional, physical and sexual
- Grief and loss
- Relationship and family issues
- Sexuality issues
- Work-related stress
- Women’s health issues, life transition and fertility concerns
- Other emotional or mental health concerns and adjustment difficulties.