Find a Acupressurist in your area
Member since 2011
Want to find out my availability, pricing or opening hours? Click on Send Me Details Now to get started.
This practitioner is currently unavailable.
(Member of Australian Natural Therapists Association)
- Thai Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Sport Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Kahuna Hot Stone
- Head Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- 75 minutes massage - $ 70
1.5 hours massage - $95
2 hours massage - $130
1 hour Kahuna Hot Stone - $80
60 minutes Facial treatments - $60
Brighten Up Your Day
- Aromatherapy Massage (individual oil blends) 80
- Facial Treatment ( includes a complimentary hands head and feet massage of your choice) 80
- Alleviate Foot Tension with Bush Foot Scrub and Feet Massage 80
( A wonderful combination alongside a reflexology massage)
- Mobile Massage to the Office and or Hospital
All Health Fund Rebates
24 hrs notice for Cancellation or fee applies
Diploma of Traditional Thai Massage (Wat Po) Thailand
Diploma of Remedial Massage
Diploma of Reflexology
Diploma of Aromatherapy
Bachlor of Fine Arts (Ceramic Sculpture)
The benefit of massage is to maintain your immune system, unblock the negative energy through the mind and muscular systems.
- Thai massage encompass Asian and Ayurvedic teachings from 600 years ago and is a synergistic pattern of treatments combining the meridians of the body using particular points to aid healing. This type of massage provides a range motions and deep pressure to the muscles according to tightness whilst also manipulating the chronic stiffness of the joints.
Thai massage is good for circulation and relaxation of the body. Treatments are performed on the mat which is naturally adjusting to aid your aliments.
A friend had a massage with Atchara Inphrom and then presented me with a gift voucher for a massage with her. At the end of this massage, I appreciated the huge therapeutic benefits that can be gained from a massage by a top therapist as opposed to that given by a mediocre therapist, and became a regular client of Atchara’s. Since then I have recommended her to many others – and have given her gift vouchers to the special people in my life!
Atchara is well qualified as a remedial therapist. For several years, after gaining her diplomas, she worked in a professional environment before starting her own practice. On top of her skills, she possesses the gift of a well-honed intuition for determining what your body needs moment-by-moment. Atchara is also endowed with great compassion, sensitivity and integrity.
Many do not know that Atchara also holds a degree in Fine Arts and produces superb ceramics. In everything that she does – whether healing, creating an art work or making a table for her practice! - Atchara aims for perfection.
We are very fortunate to have such a competent, caring and cheerful person in Brisbane to help us stay well and happy. Shirley Everett