A Touch of Harmony
Servicing area: Ashtonfield, New South Wales
A Touch of Harmony
WHAT IS BOWEN THERAPY?
It is a gentle cross fiber release technique which relaxes the nervous system. This allows muscles and connective tissue to let go and re-establish the body’s own natural healing mechanism bringing it back into balance.
Often people experience an increase in range of movement, less tension, relaxation, healing, pain relief and a greater sense of wellbeing.
HOW DOES MY BODY BECOME OUT OF BALANCE?
- Physical trauma
- Emotional distress
- Work and environmental exposure
- Daily life stresses
BOWEN THERAPY MAY HELP A WIDE VARIETY OF HEALTH ISSUES
- Muscular skeletal problems including sciatica, lower back pain, coccyx injuries, neck and shoulder tension
- Headaches, migraines, dizziness and TMJ discomfort
- Digestive and respiratory issues.
- Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression.
- Fluid retention and Lymphoedema
- Sports injuries
- And many more
WHO CAN BENEFIT?
- Babies for colic, reflux and respiratory problem
- Children with anxiety, asthma, growing pains and sports issues
- Adults see the above list
- Pregnant women with sciatica and general discomforts
- Elderly suffering from pain, stiffness and for general wellbeing
BUT I DON’T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR CONCERNS!
In the busy world we live in don’t underestimate the power of taking time out to recharge and care for you. Preventative health is just as important. It has a positive effect on the immune system, emotional health and pain levels.
“If you don’t look after yourself, you can’t look after anyone else”
TREATMENT TIME AND COST
Treatment times vary depending on the health issues to be addressed.
1 hour $60
1.5 hours $80
If you would like to try Bowen Therapy please contact Kylie to make an appointment.
Hours of operation Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm. Sat 8am to 12 noon.
Qualification detailsDiploma Specialised Bowen Therapy
Diploma Remedial Massage
BAA- Bowen Association of Australia
ATMS- Australian Traditional Medicine Society