Aura Health Concepts
Raj Kothuru is a third generation Classical Homeopath with over 17 years of experience in treating a wide range of health disorders. His acquaintance with Homeopathy through 2 generations of Homeopaths in his family grew into a life long passion.
He studied Bachelors In Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery from The University Of Health Sciences, AP, India and has done internship in the Government Teaching Hospital. Ever since, he has practised with great success.
His area of interest is in:
- Children's Health
- Women's Health
- Depression & Anxiety Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Arthritis & Back Pain
- Sexual Health
To achieve best possible outcome he also integrates Homeopathy with diet and life style changes and Yogic exercises when and where necessary.
Homeopathy ~ Aura Health Concepts
What Is Homeopathy?
Homoeopathy is a safe, gentle and effective system of healing. It treats the individual by identifying and addressing the underlying cause of the disease and stimulates the body's natural tendency to heal itself. It is a system of natural medicine with a proven track record of safety and clinical effectiveness.
Homeopathy is acknowledged by World Health Organisation (WHO), and is trusted by millions of people world-wide.
How Does Homeopathy Work?
Homeopathic medicines act by stimulating the body’s own healing mechanism and allowing the body to rectify the underlying root cause of the disease by itself thus helping to bring rapid, gentle and long lasting restoration of health.
Treatment of disease in Homeopathy is different from orthodox medicine. While orthodox medicine helps to manage the symptoms by giving prescribed medications, often the cause of the condition is left untreated and the patient remains dependent on the medication. On the contrary Homeopathic treatment while managing the presenting symptoms will also aim at removing the root cause of the illness.
Why Give Homeopathy a Try?
Homeopathy is the largest used alternative medicine in the world today. It is popular and well established in England, France, Germany, Netherlands and other European countries. It is also widely practiced in India, South America, and Mexico.
Homeopathic remedies are easy to administer and have no toxic effects, making them safe to use for everyone including babies, children, pregnant women and aged people.
Who Can Benefit From a Homeopathy Treatment?
- New born babies, children, women, pregnant women, men and aged people can all benefit with Homeopathy.
- Patients with recurring health disorders
- People thinking of switching over to natural alternative treatments
- Pregnant women for general health during pregnancy
- Mothers who want to use natural remedies to treat common ailments for their children
- People intending to use natural complementary medicines for general health along side conventional treatments
- Corporate executives and office goers who experience excessive stress and exhaustion
- Sports personnel with recurring strain, muscle & joint problems
Scope Of Homeopathy
Most common acute and chronic disorders can respond well to Homeopathic treatments.
Acute conditions like common cold, fever, diarrhoea etc.., chronic conditions like arthritis, eczema, irritable bowel syndrome, urinary disorders, sexual disorders, women’s problems etc, and recurring conditions like migraines, sinusitis, allergies, etc, can be effectively treated using Homeopathy.
Homoeopathy can be effective in treating a wide range of health conditions relating to physical, mental and emotional states. It can be effectively employed in treatment of both acute and chronic diseases. It can even be used as an alternative to conventional medicine or alongside it as a complementary or integrated medicine for good health and well-being.
Just give us a call or click on the 'Make an Enquiry' button today to organise your next Homeopathy Consultation.
- Bachelors In Homeopathic Medicine And Surgery(BHMS)
- Professional Member Australian Homeopathic Association (AHA)
- Registered with AROH ( Aust. Register Of Homeopaths)
- NAET (Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Techniques) Certified Practitioner
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture)
- Accredited Certificate in Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Accredited Certificate in Ruri Facial Diagnosis
- Cert IV Traditional Chinese Remedial Massage (An Mo Tui Na)
- ATMS Member
- CMRBV Registered