The Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH) is a dynamic, progressive association at the forefront of developments in hypnotherapy. We pride ourselves in representing the best hypnotherapists who meet our high professional standards.
What does this mean for you?
It means that if you are looking for a highly qualified clinical hypnotherapist, you will find one at our Find A Practitioner page
. Rest assured that our members are suitably trained, and must meet our strict criteria before being accepted into the ASCH. Our members are committed to maintaining the ASCH's highest ethical standards and ongoing training requirements.
Are you a hypnotherapist?
If you are a hypnotherapist, looking to join a professional association, look no further!
Our members include:
- Professional Hypnotherapists
- Medical Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Health Care Professionals
What are the benefits of joining the ASCH?
- Low-cost professional indemnity insurance.
- A free subscription to our internationally-recognised journal The Australian Journal of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis.
- Access to free resources, including MP3s.
- Health fund rebates for your clients if you join as a Registered Professional.
- A free listing in our Find A Practitioner page.
- Flexible options in order to meet the required 12 hours per year of professional supervision, which includes a combination of peer, group and individual supervision for Professional members.
- Access to professional training and workshops.
- ... and much more.
To download the membership application form, go to the New Member Application