Awaken Holistic Therapies
Suite 19, Level 1
12 Collins St
Melbourne City VIC 3000
Hampton, Melbourne City & Mornington
0402 039 263
View All 4 Locations
Discover your true potential with a professional Counselling or Psychotherapy session with James at Awaken Holistic Therapies. Available in 3 locations - Hampton, Melbourne City & Mornington.
Awaken Holistic Therapies - Counselling & Psychotherapy
Using psychological counselling and psychotherapy, we will explore your thoughts and feelings safely and manageably. We use a wide range of different processes including:
- Person-Centred Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Energy Psychology
and many more.
We do this in order to map out your problems, educate where useful, identify and understand the patterns and causes, and effect deep change and healing at the level of consciousness. These approaches provide the foundation for all personal development work.
FEES AND APPOINTMENTS
In order to keep our services accessible to as many people as possible, Awaken charges a fee that is about two thirds of the rate recommended by the Australian Psychological Society.
Some private health and Medicare rebates are available, depending on the services provided.
Cancellation fee is payable for cancellations within 24 hours within the session times.
For further information about any of the ways we work, contact us via phone or send us an email.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Master of Arts (Counselling Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts (Music, Psychology)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certified Past Life Regressionist
- Certified Life Between Lives Practitioner
- Certificate of Metaphysical Studies
- Certificate of Tactile Therapies
- Psychodrama Auxiliary
- Yoga Practitioner since 1983
- Reiki Master
- Member of Australian Psychological Society
- Member of Australian Hypnotherapists Association
- Member of International Association of Counsellors and Therapists
- Psychology Board of Australia Registration No. 1122364