Patricia Mottram - Ayurvedic Herbal Therapist
Herbal therapy and Ayurvedic diagnosis
- Diagnosis of body type by questionnaire
- Herbal medicine as individual prescriptions from stock provided by practitioner-only sources, primarily from Mediherb.
Health fund rebates available.
Initial consultations: 30mins at $50, 60 mins at $90
Follow-up: 30mins: $30
Ayurvedic oil massage: with Herbal Bundles or Hot Stones
Now available at Maiaveda Spa, Upstairs at 18 Piper St Kyneton
- Ayurvedic oil body massage uses individual oil/herb preparations so that herbs are taken up through the skin.
- Steamed herbal bundles (formentation bundles) applied to pressure points during massage allow herbs to penetrate deeply and have long lasting effects
- For muscle relaxation, hot stones are applied with herbal oil, again allowing herbs to penetrate areas of tension and injury.
For bookings contact Maiaveda Spa
30 minutes: $50
- Pellowah is a hands-off healing technique where a skilled practitioner directs a flow of healing energy through your body.
- Compared with Reiki, which gives a heating, activating energy, Pellowah gives a cool, calming energy.
- This is a gentle technique, and like Reiki it can be done with the patient fully clothed. It suits those who don’t like to have full body therapeutic massage.
- This technique is great for relief of stress, and for cooling inflammation, working particularly well on skin conditions, hot flushes and chronic sinus problems.
- Pellowah, like Reiki, also has benefits beyond physical healing.
In Yoga Therapy a qualified Therapist/Yoga teacher provides one-on-one assistance to a person to use the principles and practices of yoga to improve health. This may include asanas (postures), pranayama (breath work), relaxation, meditation, dietary advice, lifestyle counselling and self-development. It is about assisting the individual to overcome imbalances, restrictions and injuries that are causing discomfort or disability. Yoga therapy focuses on the individual and their overall health and wellbeing rather than on the condition.
At 206A Hall St, Spotswood. Home visits also available
Initial consultations: 90 mins at $90
Follow-up: 30mins at $30
Grace and Ease yoga and meditation
Sessions include classic Hatha yoga poses and 15 minutes meditation, designed for folk who used to, or never could, stand on their heads and sit in a lotus posture. Suitable for ages 18 to over 80 years.
Some of us have stiff joints, but that’s no excuse! Lets maintain and improve on the flexibility that we still have. Book by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to join in regular sessions.
For bookings (email me at email@example.com or call the mobile 0419221956).
Nearby PractitionersView all
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now