Over my 30 Year career I have helped in excess of 4000 clients in the following professions learn:
- CHOICE THEORY - A Positive Psychology approach essential for all Aspiring Managers, Leaders, Educators at all levels, Advisers, Supervisors, Health Professionals, Pychologists, Social Workers, Mental Health Workers, Well-being Leaders, Counsellors, Coaches and PARENTS
CHOICE THEORY is a new psychology of Personal Freedom which breaks with traditional psychologyand is William Glasser M.D's explanation of why we choose to behave the way we do and how we can get along better with one another
- The questioning technique of REALITY THERAPY- that is non-adversarial and focuses on having challenging conversations with friends, family and colleagues that maintains relationshipswith
- LEAD MANAGEMENT – a way of managing people in a practical non-adversarial systems model that leads people to take More Effective Control of their lives, accept responsibility and demonstrate accountability through learning honest self-evaluation techniques
The initial Basic Intensive Training program of 27 hours is the first step in a Five Step training program leading to Certification in Choice theory, Reality Therapy and Lead Management.The programs are designed for both individuals or groups. All training is conducted by experienced qualified professionals are regularly available, are highly interactive embedding learning at each stage and attract professional development points in the following fields- education, psychology and counselling.
Need confidential support? I have a private practice so please call me for a chat - find out how I can lead you to experience a happier, more carefree and less stressful life.
My counselling program for individuals is unique and focuses on teaching clients how to use Choice Theory to take back control of their own life or career. Examples of sessions include:
Understanding how and why YOU are choosing to behave the way YOU do leads to the following outcomes:
• Light-bulb moment experiences
• Clients changing their mental model from Outside in-to Inside out
• Experience the process of gaining more effective control.
• Feel happier and less stressed
• Clients leave feeling empowered, understanding the forces driving their behaviour, become equipped with both strategies and procedures to effectively problem solve in a new informed and educated manner every aspect of their life, work and relationships
Basic Intensive Training Step 1
Better Choices Open Doors
Helping People Help Themselves
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES 2020 -
February 25th -28th (inclusive 27 hours- All programs)
March 31st - 3rd April
May 20th - 23rd
September 14th -17th
December 2nd - 5th
Glasser International Institute - Basic Intensive Training - 4 Day (27 hour) Workshop
A Formal WGIA Four Day (27 hours) Truly Practical and Interactive Workshop
- Venue - Artarmon, NSW 2064 – 0408901425 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- COST: $925 pp GST incl.
- All Morning Teas and lunches included.
- Resource manual provided
- Easy access by train or ample parking
- All courses registered and accredited with Glasser Australia and Glasser International
NESA recognised training -attendance is required all 27 hours, 15 hours recognised by NSW Psychologists Board since 1992
- Registration Forms may be acquired from email@example.com
Maggie Bolton CTRTC, Grad Dip RT, WGIA Life Member, FCDAA Life Member, MACA
Business owner and a practiced professional in responsibility and accountability I am a Senior Faculty member, Instructor and practitioner of Glasser International, Glasser Australia as well as a Professional, Fellow or Life Member of a number of Australian professional associations which require me to maintain current credentials through a mixture of continuing professional development and consulting hours.
2012 Grad Dip - Reality Therapy - Institute for Reality Therapy SA Inc.
2003 Certificate IV - Assesment & Workplace Training - Macquarie Community College Inc. Sydney
1997 Senior Faculty Member - William Glasser International Inc.
1997 Senior Faculty Member - William Glasser Institute Australia
1997 Senior Faculty Member - William Glasser Institute New Zealand
1997 Qualified - Advanced Instructor - Senior Faculty, William Glasser Inst.
1995 Certified - Worldwide Career & Job Transition Coach- Career Planning & Adult Development Network USA.
1995 Awarded Honorary Life Member - Career Development Association Australia (CDAA)
1994 Qualified - Junior Instructor - William Glasser Inst.
1992 Qualified - Advanced Practicum Supervisor - William Glasser Inst.
1991 - Qualified - Basic Practicum Supervisor - William Glasser Inst.
1991 - Choice Theory & Reality Therapy Certification - William Glasser International (CTRTC).