We offer a full range of services from massage and body shaping
(vibrogym and pilates) to beauty needs.
Bayside Body Therapy - Additional Therapies
About Our Team
We are a team of therapists who have come together to offer you a total body and beauty care in the one centre. We offer a full range of services from massage and body shaping (vibrogym and pilates) to beauty needs. Our therapists are all highly trained professionals with many years experience.
VibroGym is a worldwide advance in training that has been used in Europe and the USA since 1999. One 15-minute workout on the VibroGym creates equivalent gains to 1 hour of conventional training. This is achieved with minimal stress on the joints and ligaments.
Originally based on research done by Russian Space Scientists to combat the effects of micro-gravity on cosmonauts, vibration training has been adapted to enhance sports performance, fitness and well being.
Pilates gets your mind in Tune with your body by emphasing proper breathing, correct spinal alignment and complete concentration on smooth flowing movements.
Build strength without bulking up-gain long lean muscles and flexibility.
Conventional workouts tend to build short bulky muscles-the type most prone to injury. Pilates elongates and strengthens, improving muscle elasticity and joint mobility. Develop a strong core flat abdominals and a strong back. Be confident and safe. And be challenged Pilates exercises are done on either a mat, the floor or the reformer equipment developed by Joseph Pilates, which generally utilizes pulleys and resistance from the participants own body weight on the machine and graduated levels of springs.
Our beauty therapist has 20 years experience in all areas of beauty therapy.
We do an extensive range of:
- Facial treatments for men and women
- A full range of waxing
- Manicures and Pedicures
Detoxification & Weight-Loss Body Therapy
Using the High-tec Far Infrared Therapy Unit, this sauna offers the latest technology in health management. Ideal for the elderly and those with heart problems.
The health benefits are not only astound but they are numerous, here are just a few:
Infrared temperature ranges from 35-60C, a normal sauna ranges from 80-120C.
- A unique sauna that burns 600 calories in one 30 minute session.
- Assists in weight control and removing cellulite (fat becomes water soluble at 43C).
- Creates the same amount of perspiration as a 10km run.
- Removes accumulation of potentially carcinogenic heavy metals and chemicals.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- And many more benefits.
- Gift Vouchers are not transferable to any other person
- Expires within 6 months of purchase
- Failure to keep an appointment will result in voucher becoming void
- Any cancellation made within 24hrs of scheduled treatment will reduce 50% of gift voucher
- Cannot exchange for cash
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!