Ravenshoe Hair & Beauty
51 Grigg St
Ravenshoe QLD 4888
Servicing area: Mullimbimby, New South Wales
Craniosacral is the fast track way to achieve structural alignment and resolution of trauma. People get better. Life becomes more spacious.
Specialising in working with infants and children, as well as working closely with dentisits and other professionals, Najma Ahern believes craniosacral balancing is the fast track way to achieve lasting structural alignment and resolution of trauma.
People get better, headaches disappear, pain dissolves, people enjoy a greater sense of well being and vitality. Life is more spacious.
Craniosacral Balancing is a very gentle hands on bodywork technique, that works directly with the autonomic nervous system - the unconscious flight and fight response that helps us handle the stresses of the everyday world. The practitioner will "tune in" to the client's craniosacral rhythm (which can be felt throughout the body), and through the application of specific techniques will activate the bodys innate healing ability, often facilitating profound change. Deep seated trauma is able to "unwind", relaxation of the tissues ensues and holding patterns loose their grip. A profound sense of relaxation and wellbeing results.
Najma specialises in pre and post natal care, the alleviation of birth trauma in newborns and young children, as well works with dentists and allied health professionals in the treatment of breathing, speech and jaw related dysfunctions. Craniosacral is essentially trauma healing, so anyone who has sustained an impact trauma, be it from skiing, a motor vehicle accident or a fall, will benefit from this work.
CSB effectively treats a diverse range of conditions including:
headaches, neck and back pain, whiplash injury, vision and speech difficulties, dyslexia, sleep and nervous system disorders, autism, chronic fatigue, depression, hyperactivity and epilepsy.
Najma has been practising Craniosacral Balancing continuously since 1990, and has developed her craft to a very high standard. Her sensitivity, insight and compassion make her an inspiring teacher and practitioner. The quality of her work is directed towards an integrative healing of body, mind and spirit.
Please phone or email for an appointment at these locations:
Mullumbimby Living Yoga Sanga: Wednesdays, Thursday afternoons and Fridays - bookings: http://livingyogasanga.org/schedule/
Brisbane: Acupuncture Emporium & Natural Therapy Centre 26 Thomas St, West End - 1st Tuesday of the month - bookings: http://acupuncturemporium.com
Canberra: Dr Joseph Da Cruz Wholistic Dental Surgery Queanbeyan - bi-monthly
Home visits: by appointment
- Certificate Craniosacral Pediatrics - 2 year postgraduate course in Pre- and Perinatal Training in Craniosacral Biodynamics - International Institute for Craniosacral Balancing, 2014
- Member Spanish Biodynamic Craniosacral Association since 2013
- Certificate of Infant Massage Instruction - Infant Massage Information Service 2011
- Certificate of Global Posturology Levels 1 & 2 - Proprioception Australia, 2010
- Craniosacral Biodynamics Training & Baby Course - International Institute for Craniosacral Balancing, Perth 2003
- Vision Improvement with Kinesiology - Institute for Vibrational Medicine, Byron Bay 2003
- Certificate IV Assessment & Workplace Training - Byron Regional College 2001
- Kinesiology for Health Professionals - Institute for Vibrational Medicine, Byron Bay 1999
- Advanced Training Craniosacral Balancing - International Institute for Craniosacral Balancing, Italy 1997
- Craniosacral Practitioner Training - International Institute for Craniosacral Balancing, Munich 1991
- Holistic Massage Practitioner Training - Osho Multiversity, Poona India 1990
- Member Craniosacral Therapists Association Australia since 2011
- Current St John's Ambulance Senior First Aid, 2010
- Member Association of Massage Therapists Ltd since 2003
- Founding member of Craniosacral Australia 1998 to present
- Craniosacral Tutor & Trainer - IICB since 1997