Being in Relationship can be tricky.
Relationships involve people, people are tricky!
We are all unique human beings.
Every one of us has been brought up in a unique environment known as a family that is composed of other unique individuals.
When we arrive in this world, we find ourselves in the care of human beings who will be guiding us towards becoming adults. We do not know what beliefs they have and if those beliefs, will be effective in guiding us navigate our way in the world out there.
What is it that brings us together with another person in a relationship?
The leading cause of conflict in relationship is communication; leading to lack of trust and feeling safe.
Couple counselling and or individual counselling sessions available.
How Many Sessions:
Results are relative to each client, therefore it is difficult to say as each person responds differently.
After the first session we will be in a better position to determine how many sessions might be required, at best two to three sessions are recommended.
For example one client may have the breakthrough they are seeking in only one session. Another client may require two, three or more sessions. Some clients prefer to receive my assistance on an ongoing basis, so it is possible to spread them out over a period of time to allow integration as old patterns are replaced by new resourceful patterns.
With the use of Hypnotherapy and NLP and tested processes; changes are to be expected. It is my intention NOT to engage clients into a number of lengthy ongoing drawn out sessions which in my personal opinion are not healthy, neither for the client nor the practitioner.
Duration and Session Types
Typical sessions are 1.5 hours in duration.
Breakthrough sessions are for clients wishing to make profound shifts and learning’s in a short period of time. It is also of great benefit for small groups, up to three or four persons together, encouraging each other and holding each other accountable for change.
The typical duration of breakthrough sessions is approximately 5 hours. Discounts apply.
Residential options are available in Melbourne at the Belgrave clinic, in a private on-site self contained apartment.
These sessions are popular with two up to four friends wishing to support each other for issues such as, though not limited to, weight loss, stop smoking or stress reduction, goal setting, life back on track weekends.
Skype Sessions are available at a reduced rate.
Skype sessions have proven to be of great value to clients who are perhaps house bound, or time poor, who wish to make effective use of their time without the constraints of having to travel in traffic.
I currently have clients both nationally in Australia and overseas.
Perth, Subiaco, Applecross
Mon – Friday 8am – 6pm
Saturday – 8am – 1pm
After hours sessions are avaialble on request.
Mobile service available upon request - additional charges apply
PRIVATE HEALTH REBATES AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON YOUR LEVEL OF HEALTH COVER
LIST OF HEALTH PROVIDERS :
- Medibank Private (If joined prior to April 2011)
- GU Health
- Teachers Federation Health
- Australian Unity
- Grand United Corporate
- CBHS Health Fund
- Credicare Health Fund
- Health Care Insurance Limited
- Health Partners
- Navy Health Fund
- NRMA Health Insurances
- Phoenix Welfare
- Railway and Transport Health Fund Ltd
Below are some guidelines at how best a conflict can be addressed which can be helpful…
- Ensure that good relationships are the first priority: As far as possible, make sure that you treat one another calmly and that it is your intention to build mutual respect. Even under difficult circumstances attempt to do your best to be courteous to each other.
- Keep people and problems separate: Recognize that each and every one of us is a unique individual, when a situation is ‘unpacked’, we come to realise the other person is not just "being difficult" – there are real and valid differences which are behind conflicting positions. By separating the problem from the person, real issues can be discussed without damaging our sometime very precious relationships.
- Pay attention to the interests that are being presented: By actively listening to the other person, you will most-likely gain a deeper understanding as to why the person is adopting his or her position.
- Listen first; talk second: To solve a problem effectively, we require to gain an understanding of where the other person is coming from. Easier said than done, however, an empowering position to be in. From this vantage point we then able to outline our position which leads into separating out facts vs emotions.
- Set out the "Facts": Agree and establish the what the argument/discussion is about. Oftentimes a discussion can become personal and the original discussion lost in the tirade of unnecessary emotional banter
- Explore options together: Be open to the idea that possibly a third position may exist, and that you can get to this idea jointly, for a win win situation.
By following these very general guidelines it is possible to have contentious discussions positive and constructive.
Recent comments from clients
DIRECTION / LIFESTYLE / SELF ESTEEM
Just over a year ago I came to see you for some help with direction in my life. I was so unhappy. In the 12 months since I saw you I have achieved so much more than I ever thought possible and I wanted thank you for helping me find my way. I have followed my heart and moved to the south west, changed jobs to one that I love and enjoying going to everyday, and I am also able to continue my creative passions in an area where artisans are appreciated. I have also managed to travel more.everyday I feel lucky to be alive and be surrounded by such beauty.
Thank you for helping me to change my life !
Emma - 12/10/2012
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
LIFESTYLE / SELF ESTEEM
My wife can't believe the difference even in how I look! Don't know what drove me to see you though I'm so glad it did, must have been from my good side!!! Many thanks. SP