Servicing areaOnline Australia wide and my services are not solely for West-End. Language offered: English/French
Valerie is coaching women over 40 to regain control over their diet and lifestyle so they start to live the active and productive life they deserve.
She is often referred to as a Wellness Facilitator. She doesn't believe in little tips and tricks about managing health and life. She is looking for the root causes so her clients can live a conscious and deliberate life.
She is offering support and individual, research-based, protocols for the management of menopausal symptoms such as:
- Weight gain or difficulty to lose weight
- Stress, overwhelm and anxiety
- Digestive issues, including food sensitivities, constipation, or abdominal pain
- Fatigue, tiredness or constant low energy
- Mood swings
You can book your complimentary 20-minute online conversation with Valerie @ https://calendly.com/bewellvitality/vitality-with-valerie-getintouch or press the "Send Me Details" button to find out how you can get back in control of your health and wellness.
“Valerie is not only a brilliant therapist but to be in her presence is also a big hug for your soul. Valerie is truly professional yet personable. She always consults on what you want to achieve and then delivers to the highest level.” – Julie, Mum of 3
“When I’ve started to work with Valerie, I was unhealthy, overweight, and just feeling sluggish all the time. The most obvious change about where I am now is the weight loss. But I’m also much happier about how I feel about myself.” – Sue-Anne, executive, mother of 3
“I was inspired by my friend who completed Valerie’s program. I thought this program might be able to help me with my constant niggling “tummy” concerns plus also lose a little bit of weight…… and it did! Valerie is an excellent mentor and I have learnt so much.” – Jill
Consultations Online & Gift Vouchers available.
Create your own class with two friends and share the cost!
* 1 Initial Nutrition Coaching Session – 45 minutes to prioritize your health goals and to get a comprehensive assessment of your health, personal eating habits & lifestyle * 2 Follow-Up Nutrition Coaching Sessions – 30 minutes each to deliver your per
- Bachelor of Health Sciences In Nutritional Medicine
- Yoga Teacher Training 350 Hours
- Diploma In Remedial Massage Therapy
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now