BJX Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Centre
Servicing areaNeutral Bay, New South Wales
Did you know Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine could treat many illnesses?
Research has shown that acupuncture may have a role in alleviating pain and other symptoms that are associated with the following conditions:
- headaches and migraines
- Lower back pain (Sciatica)
- Frozen shoulder
- Neck pain
- Knee pain
- Tennis elbow
- Sleep problems
- Feeling anxious or depressed
- Abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, and constipation alternating with diarrhoea (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Allergic rhinitis
- Skin problems
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Painful menstrual periods
- Morning sickness
- Menopausal Syndrome
- and many difficult illness
It is important to find an experienced TCM doctor.
In Australia, she has practiced as a TCM doctor for thirty years and has treated many patients with problems including skin problems, high fever, asthma, diabetics, arthritic, stiff neck, shoulder and lower back pain and many other ailments.
With the rich experience from practice, Jenny would like to tell everybody that TCM is a part of science; it is built up of basic theories and practical experience. A full course of treatment over a period of time could help people's health problems and enhance your wellbeing significantly.
Medical fund rebates are available from most health funds for Acupuncture.
First acupuncture $120 includes consultation Second session $70
Initial consultation $50 plus herb costs - price will vary depending on the herbs indicated by the consultation
- Registered Acupuncturist (CMR0001733777)
- Certificate In Acupuncture (China)
- Bachelor's In Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
- Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) Member
- Bachelor of Health Science In Acupuncture Therapy
- Dr Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine)
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now