I am a Naturopath and Massage/Remedial Massage Therapist trained in Swedish, Dalton and Bowen methods.
BodyMind Studio was established in 1992.
I love Bowen-work and massage and bring to these therapies my own experience and explorations of a range of other modalities such as Reiki, Dimensional Healing and Rebirthing. I believe these journeys and my own life challenges bring an insightful and empathic perspective to physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
At the Studio clients have access to a range of bodywork therapies both remedial and relaxation and pregnancy massage supported by naturopathic services. .
Far Infrared (FIR) Spa sessions using sauna.Finnish Sauna or Migun thermal massage beds are also available to complement relaxation and remedical body treatments and to complement your naturopathic program. Some conditions are contraindicated for use of these facilities and you will advised beforehand if this applies to you.
I am committed to providing the best support I can for my clients and creating a professional, friendly and caring environment.
LOCATION AND APPOINTMENT TIMES
BodyMind Studio is located off McKenzie Street, Belmont, Geelong in a peaceful hillside setting for quality "time out".
Day and after hours clinic by appointment Tuesday -Thursday 10am-5.00pm. Saturdays and other times by arrangement.
WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT BODYMIND STUDIO/ CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
- Access to a choice of Bowen and/or massage BodyWork,
- Access to a Traditional Finnish Sauna or Far InfraRed (FIR) Spa (comprising a FIR Sauna and Migun jade thermal massage beds) to complement and boost your Bodywork Therapy and/or naturopathy program goals
- Supported by clinic and external laboratory functional pathology asssessments
- For your health, filtered water is provided for sauna and hydration post massage and Bodywork
- Equipped with massage support cushions for mums to be and clients who need more abdominal support
- Wide treatment tables to ensure comfort and support during your body treatment session
- Quality time, thorough and client focused
- Fully supported by naturopathic services including nutritional advice, functional pathology tests and access to quality supplements to assist and help you be at your best li>
- Personalised service to help keep you tuned in to your progress and motivated
- A practitioner with a well rounded knowledge of health issues who stays abreast of developments in the professional field relevant to services provided
- Loyalty card and other referral rewards
- self contained private professional Studio with a peaceful, sunny and warm atmosphere
- Licensed with APRA/AMCOS and (Australasian Performing Rights Association) to provide you with a variety of easy-listening music to create the right "time out" mood for your sessions)
A selection of testimonials is available on BodyMind Studio's website- please click on the link on this listing (top left of screen).
HEALTH FUND REBATES
Your practitioner is a recognised provider for the majority of health funds that have extras/ancillary cover for naturopathy, massage and Bowen. Please enquire about the status of your fund.
Accredited provider Worksafe Victoria for remedial massage
- Bachelor Health Sciences - Complementary Medicine
- Diploma Naturopathy
- Diploma Swedish Massage and Statement of Attainment Professional Remedial Massage
Certified with Freedom from Pain Institute (Erik Dalton) in myoskeletal allignment techniques; Peri natal (pregnancy) massage with the Institute of Somatic Therapy, Diploma of Specialised Bowen SP1 Procedures ( completed Master Class SP2 Specialised Bowen Procedures)
- Accredited member Australian Traditional Medicine Society.