BodySense Kinesiology, Structure, Pain Relief & Management
Servicing areaRAYMOND TERRACE, New South Wales
SPINAL ALIGNMENT, FLEXIBILITY, PAIN RELIEF AND MANAGEMENT
- Do you have pain? Do you have stiffness?
- Do you have back pain?
- Do you suffer with sciatica?
- Do you have any problems with feet, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders or neck?
- Do you suffer frequent migraines or headaches?
- Do you struggle with Frozen Shoulder?
- Do you want to reduce pain and swelling and move more freely with flexibility?
- Co-ordinating gait patterns of muscles that work together to support the spine equally, Reflex points, Kinesiology BodyWork and N.O.T. muscle integration, corrects imbalances found throughout the whole body not just one isolated part. Sue looks for and corrects imbalances of left and right, front and back, upper and lower movement co-ordination patterns.
- Working on the whole body at once improves the nerve messaging to the Vestibular system which controls balance and also improves flexibility
- Working on the whole body at once improves the nerve messaging to Muscles, interrupting the pain transmission reflex, reducing pain and stiffness, releasing restricted movement, enhancing the release of neurotransmitters such as Serotonin (feel good hormone) and all other hormones.
- As muscles work more efficiently, they hold the bones of the spine in place which may then expand the space between vertebrae allowing improved nervous system activity. This then may lead to reduced pain, improved mobility and also improved immunity, sleep, digestion, endocrine (hormonal) activity and improvements in emotional balance and wellbeing too. Don't put up with pain, reduced movement or limits to what you can do.
Emotion=energy in motion. To create change energy has to shift. You can break through, clear blocks in your energy fields. I help you discover why you think and act the way you do, and through deep understanding of yourself create the power to change.
Imagine the freedom you'll feel when your body is aligned, functioning well. Ease physical pain, restriction, stiffness, and swelling. Improve balance and co-ordination. Get excited about moving easily, no fear, doing more of what you want to do.
- Advanced Diploma Health Science, Holistic Kinesiology, (college Of Complementary Medicine Sydney) 2012
- Diploma Health Science And Holistic Kinesiology (college Of Complementary Medicine Sydney) 2008
- Diploma Of Teaching, General Primary, (newcastle) 1981
- Registered Specialised Kinesiology Practitioner - Australian Kinesiology Association (aka) Member 9981
- Diploma Mind Body Medicine (college Complementary Medicine Sydney) 2012
- ATMS - Australian Traditional Medicine Society
Click on Send Me Details Now to get startedSend Me Details Now